Positive...

You woke up and turned around in the bed, seeing Nishinoya's asleep face. You kissed him before sitting up and admiring the string on your hand. You feel like a newly wedded bride.

You were about to get out of bed when you felt Nishinoya wrap his arms around your waist and pulled you back into bed. He evilly chuckled as you squealed from surprise.

"Yuu!" You shouted, feeling him leaving rapidly kisses around your neck, not making anymore marks, you'd get a bit upset.

"Hehehe!~" He continued kissing your neck.

You started giggling, the kisses starting to tickle you. When he stopped, you had to take an extra minute to calm your giggles down. You thought back to last night and took a second to realize.

"Yuu Nishinoya." You said, coldly.

"Yes?" Nishinoya said, still playfully.

"Go buy me a pregnancy test. Now." You said, grabbing a pillow and hitting him in the face. You could feel the color drain from your face and he instantly got out of bed.

You assume he ended up looking in the mirror because he ended up shouting to you from the bathroom. "Hey! You left no marks."

"Is there a problem with that?" You asked.

"No, not at all. I just kinda wanted to brag to Tanaka. He likes to say I have no soulmate so I get no bitches."

"Am I 'bitches' in this situation?" You said. Nishinoya looked more panicked.

"No, that's not what I meant at-"

"I'm teasing you, my love." You brought your hands up. "Now shoo, go buy me a pregnancy test or two."

~♡~

He came back into the cabin with a supply of snacks and three pregnancy tests for you. He put the bag of snacks at the foot of the bed and gave you the tests. He seemed very nervous.

You got up and went to the bathroom, taking the tests and washing your hands. You had set a timer on your phone to tell you when and you ate a few snacks. Nishinoya was holding your hand, clearly nervous. You doubt it would come out positive, considering the abuse you faced in your life.

The timer went off and you got up to check it out. If you were honest, you kinda did want a kid of your own. You wanted a kid so you would never be alone when your current kids leave... but you still didn't want to go through child birth.

You saw the results from the test and almost couldn't believe it. All three came back as positive. Your heart dropped and silently left the bathroom.

"Uh... Yuu?" You nervously spoke, starting to get scared for how he'd react. "It came back as uh... positive." You whispered the last part but he clearly heard you.

"Oh, babe." Nishinoya got up from your previous sitting position and gently wrapped his arms around you. You hugged back, leaning head on his shoulder.

"I don't know what to do, Yuu." You muttered, holding back tears. "I'm 16, for God's sake. What is everyone going to think?"

"It'll be okay, I'll love you through anything. It's okay." Nishinoya said, kissing the top of your head. He grabbed one of your hands and gave it a small squeeze. "I'll stand with you no matter what, Y/N."

"What are my kids going to think? What are Shoyo and Kiyoko going to think?" You muttered, starting to sob. "What would my parents think?"

"Hey, it doesn't matter what they'll say. It just doesn't matter. This is the only thing that matters riht now. We can worry about it later." Nishinoya tried settling you down, guiding you to the bed and slowly laid down with you. You ended on laying on his chest with him petting your hair.

You decided to pay attention to his breathing and heartbeat and the way his voice rumbled as he spoke. You tried moving your mind away from things.

"Do you want plan b?" Nishinoya asked, petting your hair. You shook your head.

"I don't like taking pills or anything. It makes me uncomfortable." You said, messing with the bed sheets as Nishinoya pulled the covered over the two of you. He left it just under your shoulder.

"So... what do you plan to do?" He asked.

"Do you not want a say in what happens?" You asked.

"It's your body, you do whatever you want with it. If you want me to make suggestions then I can but I don't want to be the one to make the choices for you." He explained.

"Well... what should we plan to do?" You asked. "I don't want to do this alone."

"I understand." Nishinoya calmly spoke. "Well... if you want to keep the baby then we should probably move in together." He offered quietly.

"Well... we were going to do that at some point but I only just transferred a couple months ago. I don't know if I can move again and I don't want to show my face at Karasuno." You muttered. "And my kids are finally making friends at their new school."

"You're heart is too big." Nishinoya said, kinda teasing. You made a face at him in response. "I mean, there's always a way to eliminate the problem but I don't think you want that." You shook your head in response. "Yeah, neither do I."

"I mean, I could always drop out and send the kids to the elementary district by Karasuno High so you could drop them off on your way from school but I don't want you to feel overburdened." You said, messing with some of the fabric.

"I wouldn't mind." Nishinoya said, gently running his fingers through your hair and carefully pulling out the knots in the way. "But you're willing to throw your academics away for a baby?"

"I skipped out of a lot of junior high and elementary school to take care of Natsu when she was a baby. It's wouldn't be the first." You said, shrugging without a care.

"Natsu is 6, right?"

"Mhm."

"You've been taking care of her since you were ten?"

"Of course I have. No one else was going to." You muttered.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Mom!" You felt Shurui jump on you, causing you to nearly fell back. You almost didn't catch yourself.

"Careful, dude." Nishinoya said, behind you.

"I had to spend a whole night all alone with your stupid brother!" Shu whined, fake sobbing in his voice.

"It wasn't that bad, Kiyoko bought us McDonalds!" Natsu grinned.

"Your brother is an asshole." Shu whined some more.

"He's only upset because I told him that I'm legally related to him." Shoyo said, crossing his arms with a smirk.

"We're not related!" Shu yelled.

"You're legally my kid so technically he's your uncle... and Natsu is your Aunt, by law." You giggled.

"No!" Shu started whining again.

You only laughed and grabbed Shu's hand. "Come on, kiddies, let's go home."

(A/N: I'm not too confident in this chapter but pregnancy... fun. 💪😈)