Note & Scribbles

The warnings from the last chapter are still in effect.

(Also: Bukimina has a habit of being quite harsh with Y/N's mistakes, I hope it explains her behavior.)

  It's been a few weeks since you were first stolen from your home and you were finally able to leave the house. Bukimina was always on your tail though, they won't leave you alone.

  "I can get groceries by myself, you know." You muttered. Your personal creep had gotten used to you being a little snarky at times.

  "But I wanna make sure people don't look at you!" Bukimina said, taking one of your hands and kissing the soft skin on the back of your small hand

  "It's fine, no one would like a scarred doll like me." You rolled your eyes.

  "But you're so pretty! No one could keep their perverted eyes off you!" The individual whined. "They'll be mentally stripping you."

  "I think that's just you but alright." You shrugged, grabbing fruits so you can make healthier breakfasts.

  Bukimina has decided they'll only eat your or their own cooking. They claim other food isn't good enough.

  "Oh! Can you try making this, it looks good!" Bukimina said, looking at a meal pack.

  "That's a rip off. They could use higher quality products and it would expire quickly. It may taste good but it wouldn't be healthy." You criticized the food you were shown.

(Off topic but I just imagined the Hinata siblings in the song 'The Schuyler Sisters' from Hamilton, thank you. Now we may continue)

  "Woah! You're so smart!"

  "It's just basic knowledge." You shrugged.

  "Hey, hoods up." You heard as your watched Bukimina trail off while putting on their hood. You put on yours just to be compliant.

  "What about that one."

  "It doesn't have enough of each ingredient and their also low quality. One of us would end up sick or hungry." You said.

  "I feel bad for who'll buy it."

  "No one who has good observation skills will buy it." You rolled your eyes.

  "Can we get snacks for a movie?" You heard.

  "You're like a child but I'm not paying either way." You shrugged. You were somewhat glad Bukimina handled the finances.

  "Yay!" Bukimina smiled and practically ran to their favorite snacks.

  You let your hood slip off as you commented on snacks Bukimina considered. They chose your recommendations, enjoying the fact you actually spoke to them while shopping.

  "Y/N?!" You heard your name and the two of you flinched as foot steps neared you. Lucky for Bukimina, they had dyed their hair into a blonde color. You, on the other hand, remained the same. [Because ur so pretty (/>○<)💖/]

  "Ignore it." Bukimina commanded.

  You felt a hand on your shoulder and you turned your head to see it was a certain libero. How did he recognize you? You two barely talked before.

  "Uh, who are you?" You asked, faking confusion.

  "Don't play dumb, it's me! Nishinoya Yuu!" You heard. (He not angry, dont worry)

  "I don't recognize you." You lied, you didn't know why you didn't just let him help you.

  "Y/N! Your siblings are worried to death, where were you? We thought you died!"