Bandages

~■W A R N I N G■~
~■SLIGHTLY DESCRIPTIVE RAPE■~
~■ATTEMPTED MURDER■~
IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  A month has passed since Bukimina grew rather creepy and he's only gotten worse. Today was the worst he's ever done.

  His hand was under your bra and his other was under your panties. Tears streamed down your face as you gripped the clothing Bukimina had removed from your body.

  "You're so sexy. Your body is perfect. It's going to feel so good when we scissor." The male behind you spoke, mentioning the fact he was biologically female.

  You let out a choked sob and struggled. That only tightened the arms around you to the point it hurt.

  "I know you like it." You heard in your ear and let out another sob.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You were left on the closet floor, sobbing and broken. Bukimina had brought his strap on and stole your virginity. He didn't even let you adjust. For a guy who claimed to love you he was a monster. He didn't even help you clean youself up.

  The closet door shut. He left with his bag. You weakly put on your clothes. Your legs trembled due to the merciless pounding you were forced to receive. You grabbed your bag and stumbled out of the closet. Your hand remained on your neck to hide your hickeys.

  "Y/N, are you okay?" You heard and you turned to see someone jogging over to you. It was a certain libero.

  "I'm fine." You muttered out, holding back tears. "I'm just looking for Natsu and Shoyo."

  "He's with Kageyama, they're by the gym." Nishinoya said, glancing to your trembling legs but caught himself looking.

  "Well, I'll see you later." You decided to escape from the situation. You instantly walked away, leaving him confused and concered.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  "Shoyo!" You called out once he reached your sight. You dropped your bag and rushed over, wanting to hide from the world.

  "Y/N?" Your brother instantly looked over and got worried.

  You hugged him and you were glad when he wrapped his arms around you. His arms hid your hickeys.

  "Shoyo..." You whimpered out and your brother got abnormally concerned.

  "Holy shit. This is the first time I've seen you this bad." Shoyo said, his eyed wide.

  You sobbed into your brother's chest and you felt him pet your hair. He was obviously worried.

  "Big sister! Big sister!" Your younger sister called out, worried beyond what her little heart could take.

  "I can't take it anymore. He touched me. He hurt me. I can't do it anymore. It hurts." You muttered through sobs.

  "BUKIMINA?! WHAT DID HE DO?!" Shoyo suddenly got pissed, grabbing his shoulders and looked you in your teary eyes.

  "He touched me, I tried to stop him but I couldn't." You muttered, staring at the ground.

  He gripped your shoulder and abruptly released you. You turned and grabbed his wrist.