Sorta Important

So uh... yeah. It's kinda... complicated?

It's not a 'set in stone' discontinue but I've been thinking of leaving this book behind. I might pick this up again and stuff but... y'know...? I'm not bouncing back.

I've been kinda uninspired lately. I've been trying to keep myself writing and writing but I haven't been able to do it. I'm always so tired and worn out and I can't really do much anymore. I feel so sluggish.

It makes me feel horrible because I know some people really likes my writing and I'm so sorry. I know it's really disappointing for you ladies (and others) who stuck around though my horrid upload schedule and my very... cringe writing style.

There's also good(-ish?) news for the people who came from and/or read my Tsukki x F!Reader or if you just want more of my content. I am working on other things that I'm going to post. It might take FOREVER for those but at least its a promise to come.

Anyways. That's kinda all what I wanted to say. You guys are amazing, whether you're new or stuck around from when I first started on December 2nd, 2020. I love you guys so much and you're awesome. I wish I could interact with everyone who reads and befriend all of you but not everyone can talk to strangers on the internet or have the same socials as me.

But I can still try with you nerds

MY DISCORD @ IS Cinnamon101#9508 AND I ACCEPT ANY AND ALL FRIEND REQUESTS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME. Don't be shy, I don't bite... I'm only a little chaos goblin 👹