Manager-Chan

It was the day before Nishinoya and Kiyoko were planning to go back home. Your kids were messing around with Kiyoko and giggling.

"Hey, you know that I didn't forget about the conversation you had." Nishinoya said.

"It's none of your concern." You said, calmly.

"I think it is, you're my friend." Nishinoya scoffed.

"If you're so concerned about it then you could talk with my brother." You said, glancing to Nishinoya.

"So I can mention your mother?" He instantly regretted his choice of words. Good thing Natsu didn't hear.

"I will burn you if he won't." You said, calmly. "If he knows anything, it's fire."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Bye, Auntie." Natsu said, a bit saddened.

"Bye, Natsu. Bye, Shu." You heard Kiyoko.

"Hey, Shimizu?" You grabbed her attention. "Get your team to Nationals."

"I'll try." She nervously giggled.

"I'll kick their asses if they don't make it." You laughed.

"Noted." She laughed aswell.

"Bye, Y/N." Nishinoya was heard.

"Goodbye, Nishinoya." You said, watching him shudder as he walked away.

"When will they visit again, Y/N?" You heard Natsu.

"I'll be sure to bring you guys to them as soon as I can." You smiled.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

You walked past the Shiratorizawa gym, glancing over. You curiously walked over and peered through the window., seeing some guys playing volleyball.

"Mom!" You heard Shurui and you felt someone jump on you. You stumbled and accidently hit your elbow against the walk.

"Oh hey, Shu." You smiled.

"What's taking you so long? I was waiting in the car for hours." He whined.

"You were probably only waiting for 20 minutes." You rolled your eyes, starting to walk to the car.

You sighed in relief knowing the guys didn't pay any mind to you. You walked to the car.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

So... you may have did something stupid. You ended up getting getting the paperwork to become the Shiratorizawa Volleyball Team's manager. Fun, right? Shu and Natsu are really excited about it.

"Hello, everyone. I am Hinata Y/N. I'm your new manager." You announced to the team while theu stretched. Shu sitting on your shoulders and sending silent... threats...? Maybe.

"I'm Hinata Shurui. Call me Shu" Shu introduced himself, raising a hand to identify himself.

"I'm Hinata Natsu!" Your sister grinned, holding a volleyball. "I'm a volleyball champion in training!"

"Awe, aren't you cute." A red head walked over and pat Natsu's head

"Why'd you bring your siblings?" Another person asked.

"She's our mom." Shu and Natsu spoke, expression bland.

"Not biologically, I just adopted them." You sighed, having to explain to yet another person... or group of people. "They're going to be around fairly often."

"You're acting like we're problem children, Y/N-mom-chan." Shu teased, grinning like a fool.

"Well, you are a problem child. You tried teaching Natsu backfiring self defense." You teased.

"I... just put me down." Shu groaned, embarrassed about you calling him out.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

You ended up teaching the team some new tactics. You don't understand how they didn't know but hey, you taught them stuff.

You noticed Tendou was practically being dragged over and he was shoved down on the bench, next to you. You blinked a couple time before giving him a look. He gave an annoyed look back and begrudgingly gave you his hand. You snatched it and examined his hands, finding where you needed to bandage.

"Stub-born sen-pai." Shu walked over, kneeling on the bench, behind you. He made an appearance from over your head. He said the syllables as if they were different words.

"I thought you were supposed to be doing your math work. You haven't done any math from your trimester and I said if you weren't at least passing, I'm going to stop giving you your allowance for two months." You said, giving him a sly grin.

"But I don't get it! We're learning about Pi in homeroom because of the gifted and talented class. I'm trying to do this problem but I don't know 59 × 4!"

"Well, we start with 9 × 4. That's 36. Then you drop the 6 and carry the three. That would make it 5 × 4 which is 20 and you add three to make 23. The answer is 236." You explained.

"I forgot to carry a THREE?!" Shu raged, staring at his paper.

"Math is easy when you have good teachers and you actually pay attention." You shrugged. You suddenly looked up and yelled at the captain. "Ushijima! Go drink water!"

"How about you drink some water, Manager-chan?" Tendou teased. "When was the last time you were hydrated?"

"Yesterday afternoon when you told me the same thing at the exact same time it is now. 5:01." You mentioned. "Now get to practice, Nin-Tendou."

(A/N: I might discontinue this story or even discontinue my wattpad writing career. This makes me happy and I love all my readers because you all are amazing and nice and funny but I might not be able to write anymore. I can't be creative anymore and I can't bring myself to write too much anymore. It's been getting way to hard to even read I don't really know what's wrong with me right now. I promise I'm going to try to finish this book but please don't be mad if I do end up discontinuing this book. I just don't know what else to write anymore. I love you guys! I'll try to give you guys a quick chapter soon. Sorry for making this one really short!)

(Also tell me if I should continue a few chapters with the Shiratorizawa boys or just skip over to the match with Karasuno because I'm really conflicted '~')