Valentine's Day Special

(This chapter doesn't interfere with the story line that is currently in place. I'm using a sorta prompt to make a twist in the romantic atmosphere. Take some fluffy angst.)

If Y/N got stabbed and 'died'.

  "I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor said, those words repeated in your bother's head on loop. The words he never wanted to hear when it was addressing you.

  "When is big sister coming home?" Natsu asked, tugging on Shoyo's sleeve.

  Shoyo cried with Natsu in his lap. They were next to your lifeless body.

  "Big sister's not coming home." Shoyo spoke, his voice cracking.

  "Why not?" Natsu asked, messing with the bandage over her cheek. Natsu has been getting hurt more since you were hospitalized and now you could never save her.

  "Well she's not with us anymore." Shoyo sobbed out. "Big sister has to go."

  "But I don't want her to leave. Will she ever come back to us like when we move?" Natsu asked.

  "No." Shoyo said, watching as Natsu began crying.

  "Does that mean we can't watch movies or make you orange bunny cakes." Natsu began. "Or play volleyball or anything?"

  "Big sister's gone." Shoyo said.

  His phone buzzed.

Volleyball groupchat

Tanaka Senpai
Hinata! Are you coming to practice????

Yeah. Is it okay if I bring Natsu?

Daichi
Yeah. It's fine.

Nishinoya Senpai!
is y/n coming aswell?

  Shoyo instantly turned off his phone and picked up Natsu.

  "We're going to my volleyball team, okay?" Shoyo said, wiping the tears which ran down his face.

  Natsu only nodded, still sobbing. Shoyo felt his heart being shattered even more by the sight. Shoyo picked up Natsu and went to his club.

  "Hin- er- Shoyo, you look awful. Have you been crying?" Sugawara asked, noticing your brother.

  Shoyo could only nod, he was hold back to many tears as his sister cried on his shoulder.

  "Is Y/N here too?!" Nishinoya asked happily.

  Shoyo felt the tears run down his face at the mere mention of you, he couldn't take the grief in his body. He collapsed to his knees with Natsu still in his arms and hugged his younger sister tightly almost as if she would disappear like his other sister.

  "I'm sorry Natsu... I'm so sorry." Shoyo cried with Natsu. "I'm sorry that this happened, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything." He silently begged out his apologies. "It's all my fault, I wasn't home to protect her."

  The team watched and Kiyoko couldn't bare it anymore. She ran to the two and sat on the floor with them. She hugged the two. You had asked her to take care of your siblings if you died.