Attention War

You were up for two days straight now because you were busy cleaning up after your blood and mother's broken glass.

  You yawned, walking to the gym with your twin. Your brother was concerned but understood how much you did around the house to just keep it slightly together.

  You entered the gym and sat on the ground, leaning against a wall. You pulled your knees to your chest and rested your head on them. You were so tired.

  "Are you okay, Y/N?" You heard a feminine voice ask. You looked up to see Kiyoko.

  "I haven't slept for a while." You said, putting your head back to your knees.

  "Y/N, you can sleep if you want. I can help sometimes." Shoyo said, crouching in front of you.

  "But you have volleyball, you need to eat, sleep, and practice so you can be where you want." You said, rubbing your eyes to stay awake.

  "But you can still sleep." Shoyo said, pointing to you.

  "But the moment I stop to rest I'll never want to get up meaning I won't." You said then yawned.

  "That's only because you don't normalize it." Shoyo said.

  "Boke! I need to practice my sets, help me with it." You heard Kageyama.

  "Go do your practice, I'll just be here." You said, weakly smiling.

  Shoyo truly hated the sight of you like this. You overworked yourself to the bone. The bags under your eyes almost made him want to slap you for letting yourself get this way but he didn't due to your increasing trauma.

  "Are you okay Y/N!?" Tanaka said loudly, infront of you. You jolted in response.

  "Yeah, just fine." You said, yawning.

  "Did you sleep last night?" Yamaguchi asked.

  Shoyo didn't liked how everyone surrounded you.

  "Nope." You said, stretching your arms.

  "Maybe you should try to balence your schedule better." Tsukishima said, oblivious to your home life.

  "Not that easy." Shoyo muttered, glaring at Tsukishima.

  "I'm testing different methods to order the things I need to do in a day. It's kinda hard to sleeo when your brain is rushing around like that." You said, giggling. Shoyo was sorta surprised you didn't go defensive and instantly insulted him.

  He saw most the boys lightly blush at your kind and cute reaction instead of your usual stubborn and irritated reaction.

  "You can come sleep on the bench with me." Kiyoko suggested. "There's enough room for you to lay there."

  "I don't want to be a bother." You said. "Thanks for the offer though."

  "Don't we have training camp soon?" Shoyo said. He was side eyeing you, hoping for your attention which you got.

  "Training camp?" You questioned, looking slightly disappointed. "Does that mean you're not gonna be around for a while?"

  And your cute disappointed reaction. He knew he made a big mistake because now you had more attention from everyone else meaning you'd give them more of yours.

  "Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it or you can even come with us!" Nishinoya said, smiling.

   "But then I can't bring Natsu." You said, looking down.