Guest Bedroom

~■~Warning~■~
~Mentions of Arson and Murder~

  You sat on the couch of the house you didn't call home. You were with Shoyo and Natsu since your mother wasn't home.

  "Y/N?" You heard, catching your attention.

  "Hmm?" You turned to who said your name which turned out to be your brother.

  "What if we just..." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Burn the house down?"

  "Why ask?" You spoke, not paying any mind to insanity in his question.

  "Well it would burn the horrible memories we were forced to go through and if we time it right we could do something a little more... illegal." Shoyo spoke.

  "So you're thinking of Arson and Murder?" You said, looking down to Natsu who was asleep in your lap.

  "Yeah, it could save all three of us." He said, staring at the ground.

  "We're all scarred beyond repair. I don't want to go that far but if it works..." You muttered. "But where would we go?"

  "I think no one would mind if we crashed at their place." Shoyo spoke.

  "Did you really plan this whole thing out?" You asked, slightly amused.

  "I really hate it here." He simply said, turned to you with a serious look in his eyes.

  "You and me both." You said.

  "You have some extra money, right? We could buy gasoline to make it easier." Shoyo said.

  "Maybe we should move to someone else's house before we burn this shit pile to flames." You said, laughing.

  "Good idea."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  "Hey, Kiyoko." You said into your phone.

  "Hey, Y/N. Everything okay?" You heard her ask.

  "Oh, yeah. There's just something I need to talk to you about and I don't want to talk about it over the phone." You said, leaning against your bedroom wall.

  "What's it about?" She asked, confused.

  "Well, meet me where I work in around an hour. It's important." You said before hanging up.

  "You're really excited to burn this hell hole, huh?" You heard your brother.

  "I like to play with fire." You said, smiling with evil intent.

  "Well hurry and get ready to meet her." You heard and nodded.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  "Why did you want to meet me here?" You heard Kiyoko ask.

  "I get we're not the best of friends but you seem like a trust worthy person." You began.

  "Okay?" She said, curiously.

  "This is really personal but me, Shoyo, and Natsu are... not getting the best treatment at home." You muttered, rubbing the back of your neck.

  "Like... abuse?" She asked, her voice hushed.

  "That's why Y/N always has bruises. She saves me and Natsu from getting hurt nearly every day."  Your brother spoke, looking down.

  "Oh my god." Kiyoko covered her mouth with shock.

  "We're planning to get out of that hell hole." You said. "And I know we're not the best of friends but can we get you to help us?"

  "You want me to... help you?" She asked, shocked.

  "If you want to, yes." You nodded.

  "Sorry, this is a lot to take in." Kiyoko said. "Yeah, I'll help you."

  You smiled. "Thank you."

  "But how am I supposed to help?" Kiyoko asked, looking at you.

  "I want you to be able to take us in. We'll need a place to stay soon. We can pay rent if you want but I just plan to get us out so Natsu can still have a childhood while she can." You said, honestly.

  "I have a guest room you guys could use." Kiyoko muttered, staring at the ground.

  "That's all we need, we just don't want to be under the roof of someone who barely pays the bills." Shoyo said, smiling.

  "Thank you." You said, smiling.

  "You can start packing up now, I'll clean the guest room so it'll be clean when you get there." Kiyoko said.

  "Anything is better then the scent of alcohol." Shoyo simply said, taking Natsu from your arms. "Now I'll take Natsu home, you better be home before mom gets home."

  You nodded and watched you siblings walk away. You turned back to Kiyoko and sharply inhaled.

  "I can't thank you enough." You said, bowing as a thank you.

  "You're welcome." Kiyoko said, smiling.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  "Welcome home, big sister!" You heard your younger sister, you assumed she had woken up while you were with Kiyoko.

  "Hey, you hungry?" You asked, taking off your jacket.

  "Mhm!" Natsu nodded. "Can we eat Spaghetti?"

  "Of course we can." You smiled and picked up your sister.

  You went the the kitchen and she helped you make the requested food. Shoyo became interested and also helped but he didn't do to much since you and Natsu were practically finished.

  You set Natsu in her seat and put her plate of spaghetti in front of her. You gave Shoyo his plate infront of his seat and he happily sat down to eat. You made your mother's portion and put it in the fridge. You gave yourself a small portion and sat down to eat.

  You at rather quickly and went to wash the dishes, you heard Natsu get out of her seat and you grabbed her plate nearly instantly. Shoyo offered to wash his own plate but you told him that he would need to sleep for his practice.

  "I'll go shower." Shoyo spoke.

  "Good call, you don't exactly smell like flowers after practice." You teased and playfully made a shooing motion.

  "It's not my fault!" He whined and you laughed.

  "Just go shower, you big baby." You said, amused by your brother being defensive. He rolled his eyes and did as you said.

(A/N: ARSON :D Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes.)