Childish

"Thank you so much for dealing with me." You hugged Kiyoko. "I hope to see you at nationals, go, karasuno..!"

  "Have fun at Shiratorizawa."

  "Make sure my brother isn't like my mom."

  "I'll try my best. Video call with the kids everyday."

  "Bye Auntie Kiyoko!" Natsu waved, looking a little saddened.

  "I haven't known you for long but you're really nice, Auntie Kiyoko. I'll miss you." Shurui looked down, shy and nervous.

  Kiyoko knelt down and pulled out a small transgender pride flag. She handed it to the young boy and smiled.

  "Transphobia can be intense sometimes but there will always be at least one person who loves and accepts you. Stay with Y/N and Natsu. You're a Hinata now... a true Hinata." Kiyoko said before standing up and waving a simple goodbye as you opened the car door.

~♡~POV: Kiyoko Shimizu~♡~

  I watched the car drive away. The car spent with money I didn't earn and I still used. It made me think of what I could of done better. I know this is her brother's fault I can't help but take the blame.

  "You're up early... can we go already?" The orange haired male left my house and rubbed his eyes. I gave a scoff and turned, beginning to walk to school.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  Weeks after Y/N moved off with the kids, everyone except Hinata was down in the dumps, it was like he didn't even notice. Even Tsukishima seemed a little more salty then usual.

  I was on a call with Y/N when she mentioned Shurui and Natsu now went to the same school. Shurui was getting an allowance and saving for top surgery and I was delighted to hear that he was so proud. I was sad but relieved when Y/N said he wouldn't let him bind in anyway until his chest was fully developed. Health and stuff.

  "Who are you on a call with?" Coach Ukai asked, giving me a confused look.

  "I'll call you back, Y/N." I spoke into the phone.

  "After school tomorrow?"

  "Yeah, bye."

  "Bye!~" Shurui was heard loudly in the background.

  "Bye, auntie!" Natsu was also heard.

  "Talk to you later, bub-bye." Y/N giggled and hung up.

  "Now can you answer?" Ukai sassed.

  "Yeah, I used to love her. I was too scared to tell her but when I realized she was an ally, I was too late." I sighed, staring at the ground.

  "But those kids in the background called you their aunt."

  "I'm not related to her, she's actually Hinata's twin sister." I kept my eyes on anything but a person when I gave Sugawara his water bottle.

  "Y/N?" The male caught interest. "That's right... she moved."

  "Who?" Hinata asked, passing by.

  "None of your concern." I was quick to brush him off and he shrugged and continued on to mess with Kageyama.

  "He doesn't even recognizes his own twin sister's name?" The coach asked as Sugawara turned to walk off.

  "It's hard to explain but I am not on good terms with him right now." I muttered.

  The gym went silent when a sound of a turning page turning caught everyone's attention. I looked over to see everyone staring at Nishinoya, who was reading a book.

  "What book is that? It has to be really good if you're the one reading it." Sugawara spoke, trying to peer over his shoulder.

  "It's nothing!" Nishinoya blushed and pulled the book to his chest, blocking all the words. He was embarrassed about reading?

  "Now I'm interested too." I walked over, trying to see the words.

  "No! It's not even my book!" Nishinoya blushed more, closing the book. He was probably trying not to damage the pages.

  "Just show us, bro!" Tanaka laughed, teasing them. "At least tell us the title of the book!"

  "It's not a published book so you won't be able to find it." The short male glanced to the side and Hinata obviously took interest.

  "...who does it belong to?" The first year turned his head.

  "Yeah, maybe they have more copies?" Sugawara thought out loud.

  "...Y/N..." He blushed as he said the owner of the book.

  Before anyone could react... Hinata rushed over and gripped the collar of the male's uniform. He was clearly pissed off. Sudden mood change.

  "How the hell did you get the book?" The male glared down.

  "She gave it to me." Nishinoya muttered.

  That's a stab to the heart, nice.

  "She didn't even tell me about those stupid books, why the hell should I believe you didn't steal them?"

  "Text her and ask."

  Silence.

  He cornered him.

  "Uh..."

  Awkward...

  "She... blocked my number."

  "Well that says a lot, doesn't it?"

  Damn.

  That was low.

  Like really low.

  I mean he deserved it but damn.

  Tsukishima and Yamaguchi began snickering. Hinata dropped the male and turned.

  "I'm going home." The male's tone was harsh, it was clear that he doesn't want to talk about his sister anymore.

  "Childish." I said once he left.

(A/N: I hate October. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes.)