Books

Your brother hasn't spoken to you in a few days. You always used to share a few words at his practices. You felt like you were the one who did something, like you should just apologize but Kiyoko keeps saying your fine and wait for him to apologize to you.

  "I don't know what to do, this is a stupid thing to fight over and its still making me feel like I'm the wrong one." You said to Kiyoko. Natsu was trying to recieve a volleyball with Sugawara and you and Kiyoko were outside the gym.

  "I don't know how many times it'll take until you believe me but he needs to get his head out of his ass." Kiyoko said. "You did absolutely nothing wrong."

  You hugged your body and stared at the ground. You felt like a puppet, doing everything everyone wanted.

  "Can you... leave me alone for a little bit? I want a moment of silence." You asked, your emotions welling up in an overwhelming way.

  Kiyoko reluctantly nodded and before she went inside the gym she said something.

  "Scream if you need anything. I'll come right out, others with surely come too." Kiyoko said before shutting the gym door to leave you in silence.

  You didn't hear anything other then birds and leaves rustling around. You leaned against the wall and slide down.

  What's with Shoyo? He's been noticeably ignoring me lately. It's uncomfortable. It does make a little sense though, he's still in shock about what happened.

  Your thoughts spiraled around your head until you heard a knock on the wall next to you. You looked up to see a certain libero looking down at you.

  "Your brother wanted me to check on you." You heard.

  "Hahah. You and I both know he's being too stubborn right now." You said, pulling your knees to your chest to rest your head on them.

  "Yeah, I just thought it might make you feel better." Nishinoya spoke, sitting on the ground next to you.

  "I know when people are lying a good majority of the time... unless they're better then me at lying." You spoke, sounding monotone.

  "Oh, sorry." The short boy muttered before changing the topic. "What's on your mind, wanna talk about it?"

  "...why is he blaming me?" You asked as and answer to his first questioned.

  "What?" Nishinoya instantly got confused.

  "Nevermind, it's stupid. Forget about it. You can go back to training if you want." You instantly looked away so your cheek was against your knee.

  "No, no. I was just surprised. I didn't expect the motherly big sister that both your siblings look up to and want to be to... be like this." You heard him and you looked back over to him.

  "We all have feelings." You said with a shrug. "I know you have some insecurities. We all do."

  "But I didn't think that you would... you know, have this side to you." The male spoke.

  "...do you maybe wanna... come over later? Maybe spend the night?" You asked. "I think I have something you'll find interesting."

  "...sure. I'll come over." Nishinoya hesitantly nodded.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You waited outside the gym, even after your house mates were ready to go. You were waiting for Nishinoya to finish up his conversation. You weren't planning on staying in the house for too long anyway.

  "Come on, let's go." Kiyoko said, gesturing for you to come with the group. Shoyo was carrying a sleepily anxious Natsu.

  "I'll stay back for a little, I'll catch up." You said, and Kiyoko gave a small nod.

  "Alright, come home before the end of the hour." Kiyoko said before walking home with your siblings.

  You nodded and right as they left your sight was the same moment Nishinoya left the gym. He smiled softly at the sight of you.

  "Hey!" The libero greeted.

  "Ready to go?" You asked, standing up straighter so you appeared a little taller.

  Due to being a twin you had to share nutrients with your brother and it stunted some of your both's growth. Nishinoya happened to be taller then you since you were a girl, afterall.

  "Yeah, lead the way." Nishinoya smiled and you began walking to Kiyoko's house. He remained at your side, clearly trying to make you feel safe.

  You two randomly talked, Nishinoya occasionally asked about what you wanted to show him. You spoke about how he'll find out.

  Once the two of you arrived you unlocked the door and saw Shoyo sitting on the couch with Natsu. You instantly walked past the two and to your room after removing your shoes. Nishinoya followed you even though he wanted to talk to your brother or Kiyoko.

  When he came into your room you instantly grabbed a box under your bed and pulled it out. It was quite dusty. Nishinoya became more confused.

  "All of the books in this box..." You began, digging through the stack and grabbing the oldest one. "...I have written in until each page was full. One page per day. They have the day they were written. Day of the weak, month, day of the month, and year."

  "What did you write about?" The male you showed the books to asked, looking over with curiosity.

  "I called them emotion books. I wrote my feelings down in them, it was easier for me to pretend to be happy when I did that." You said, pulling out each book and stacking them so the newest ones were at the bottom and the oldest ones were at the top.

  "Can I read them?" Nishinoya asked and you stood up once you confirmed you had the oldest on in your hands.

  "Why else would I show you these? I wouldn't leave you excited for no reason." You said, handing him the book. "Just know it gets easier to read over time. I was seven when I wrote the first page."

  "So that's why you have good hand writing now." You heard him wonder out loud.

  "Nevermind that, get comfy and read them if you want. I'm planning to burn them someday anyway." You shrugged.

  "Alright." Nishinoya smiled and you let him sit on your bed so he'd be comfortable.

  "Do you want anything in particular for dinner?" You asked. He gave you a surprised look.

  "Uh, I don't have any ideas for food right now." Nishinoya said, he wasn't really expecting the question.

  "Alright, I'll ask Natsu. She always knows what she wants." You smiled to him and left the room.

  What you didn't know is that Nishinoya had already begin to fall for your kindness, straying from the previous loyalty he gave to Kiyoko. You welcomed him almost instantly and out of no where, it made him feel flushed. Much like when he was victim to Kiyoko's beauty.

(A/N: DAMN Y/N RLY SWIPED NISHI FROM KIYO LMAOOOO! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes.)