Karasuno VS Shiratorizawa

You sat with the team. You were the most nervous. Not because of the game. It was because of the opposing team. Karasuno High School.

"Y/N, come on." Ushijima spoke, catching your attention. You got up from where you previously sat and took a deep breath.

"What are you nervous about, Manager-chan?" Tendou asked, his grin making you smirk.

"Why must you doubt your Manager, Nin-Tendou." You teased before putting him infront of you to walk out. You all walked to your side of the court, hearing cheers from the people so sure that your boys would win.

"Ah! Wait for us!" Natsu squealed, running over with Shu.

"You two need to walk in with us, I told you guys to pay attention." You said, grabbing their ears. The two shrieked and you sat them on the bench.

The two kids started talking as the Karasuno team walked in. Their fans called and cheered. You saw Kiyoko smiling, looking around until you were in her sight. She started doing little heel bounces from excitment. Nishinoya instantly looked at you and blushed. You saw your brother staring at you with a surprised expression.

"Uh, Manager-chan? Why is all of Karasuno looking at you?" Tendou asked, leaning over and giving you a look.

"I used to go to their school... Number 10 is my brother." You pointed to him.

"Hey, Y/N." Kiyoko said, clearly excited to see you as she kept composure.

"Oh, hey." You smiled.

"Didn't think you'd end up actually being a manager. You look good in purple." She complemented.

"Auntie Kiyoko!" The kids said and jumped on her.

"Woah! You two..." You sighed and giggled.

"Y/N!" Someone grabbed your waist and lifted up. You squealed and shut your eyes.

"Nishinoya?!" You opened your eyes as he spun you. "Calm down."

He blushed and put you down. You laughed and fixed your hair. You saw Shoyo start to walk over.

"Shoyo." You spoke, your voice soft.

"Y/N." He responded before pausing for a moment. "I'm sorry."

"Shoyo." You walked over and cupped his cheek. "You're my brother, we're bound by blood. Now go play your game."

"Hold it." Kiyoko stopped before giving Nishinoya a grin.

"Kiyoko, I told you not to!" Nishinoya suddenly blushed.

"No, no. You have something to ask her." Kiyoko teased before grabbing Shoyo's arm and walking off.

"So...?" You asked, looking over to him.

"Uh... well." Nishinoya stammered. "I wanted to asked you something?"

"And that is...?" You tilted your head.

"I've liked you for a while and I was wondering if you would go out with me..?" He blushed.

"Nishinoya, neither of us have soulmates. I don't even have a string." You said.

"But what if..."

"But." You interrupted, watching the end of his string. "If you win, I'll go on a date with you."

His reaction seemed conflicted. He nodded and ran over to join his team. You heard him let out a happy cheer as he jumped up.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

You crossed your legs, watching the game intensely. Your hands were folded together and you were tightly holding yourself in place. Karasuno had gotten really good.

"This is bad, really bad." Natsu muttered. "Karasuno is winning."

"Don't worry Natsu, they're going to win. Right, mom?" Shu asked, looking up at you.

You didn't respond, only watching the game with focus. Your leg started bouncing as Karasuno scored another point. If they get three more points, they win.

You watched as your team gave you a worried looked. You looked up and sighed. You looked over to Nishinoya, who was practically jumping from excitment. Not only would he be winning, he'd be getting a date with it. Not like you were against it, you did bet with this and Nishinoya might be a little cute.

You sighed as they went back to playing, watching again and getting anxious. You held onto your sleeves tightly.

~♡~

Karasuno won. Shiratorizawa would have lost either way. You looked down, biting your lip. You heard crying and stood up, walking to Goshiki. You could see him tearing up.

"Goshiki-kun. Don't be disappointed. You played extremely well and I am so pround of you." You said, putting a hand on his slumped shoulders. He instantly hugged you, starting to sob.

You noticed some of the other boys starting to get emotional so you sighed, gathering them all up to walked them out.

"Y/N! We won! We won!" You heard Nishinoya cheer, ducking under the net with Shoyo to run to hug you.

"Yeah! I'm proud of you guys!" You called back, leaving the gym.

~♡~

"I am so proud of all of you. You all were amazing." You reassured the boys as they changed in the locker room. Some of the boys were just sitting on the bench.

"Yeah, you guys weren't bad out there. Karasuno was just better, I guess." Shu said.

"Hey." You glared. Shu apologized and shut up.

"...thank you, Y/N." Goshiki sniffled, wiping away the tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry about it, you guys did your best and that's all that matters. If you guys had fun then that's all that matters." You smiled, cheering the team up.

"Yeah, you guys did really good!" Natsu grinned. "Now I want ice cream, do you guys want ice cream?"

"Hey, good idea. Who wants some ice cream? It's on me." You smiled.

Goshiki started laughing, before nodding. Everyone agreed. You smiled and got up, glad you cheered up the boys.

You inhaled and thought back, remembering the deal you made. You have a date with Nishinoya Yuu. You blushed and then realized.

Oh no. No, fuck, why!? You like him? You can't like him, neither of you have soulmates... too late now, you already said yes to the guy.