Shoyo Birthday Special

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE TANGERINE!
So in celebration we do the Hinata twins' birthday special. You and Shoyo are twins in this story, afterall!
This has no influence on the story. Nothing that happens in this chapter will not be remembered by any of the characters.

Publish date: June 21st, 2021.

☆~~~~~~~

You frosted a cake. It was your and Shoyo's birthday so you chose to get him a gift and make him a cake. He had invited his friends and boyfriend over so you had to be extra careful.

"Happy birthday, Boke." You heard Kageyama speak to your brother.

"You can hang out with them too, y'know." You said, looking at your sister who was eating a few candy letters that you didn't need.

"Okay!" Natsu smiled, letting you take her off the counter and set her on the ground so she could be free.

You heard her happy voice give your brother a 'happy birthday' in a sing-song voice. You never really cared about your birthday for any other reason then your brother.

Despite that, your brother always managed to sneak you a gift. You always saw it as just another gift someone would give you but you always kept the items he gave.

You finished the layer of frosting and decorated the cake, spelling out a 'happy birthday' for your brother using candy letters.

"Yay! I didn't mess up!" You quietly congratulated yourself with a smile. You added small touches and finished the cake.

"Hey, Y/N. Me and the team wanna go out for ice cream for my birthday." You heard your brother.

"Oh, alright. Do you need money to go?" You asked, not realizing you subconsciously got disappointed since you worked hard on the cake.

"No, it's okay. Nishinoya-senpai said he'd buy it for me as a birthday gift." Shoyo smiled. "Make sure all the doors and windows are locked."

"I know, I know." You said and ruffled your brother's hair. "Now go have fun."

"Okay!" Shoyo smiled and joined his friends to leave you alone in the house. They brought Natsu along with them.

You went to the room you shared with your siblings and grabbed one of your writing journals and a pencil. You were going to write down one of your birthday sadness logs.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"We're back!" You heard your brother and you closed one of the older journals you wrote. You enjoyed mentally making fun of your past self.

You put the journals you pulled out back into the box and shoved it back under your bed. You went to the main room to see the lights were off. You got confused.

"Why are the lights off?" Your gentle voice questioned as you felt to flick the lights on.

"Surprise! Happy birthday, big sister!" You heard your sister as the lights flicked on.

"Wow, embarrassing." You said. "You really didn't have to do this, y'know."

Your brother only laughed and dropped a gift into your arms. Everyone slowly fueled the pile until you were buried under them all.

"I could make a fort out of these." You joked.

"Just open them!" Your sister whined, crossing her arms with impatientness.

"Fine, fine." You laughed and chose Natsu's gift first since she was clearly excited for your reaction.

You recieved a messily painted glass heart, a viarity of candies (mostly Natsu's preferred sweets), many random plastic jewelry that's bound to break within a few days, and a medium sized rock you assumed she thought was cool.

You smiled at the few items and put on the pieces of jewelry. You'd be lying if you said it didn't make you feel cool. You heard Natsu laugh and you grabbed your brother's gift next.

He gave you a shirt you assumed matched with one he got since the text wrote 'Cool Twin 1'. You also recieved many crystals and a blank journal. He knew your writing habit.

You smiled and put the shirt on over the one you were wearing. You brother instantly smiled and took off his jacket to show his own shirt. 'Cool Twin 2'

"We're matching!" Shoyo smiled.

"We're twining!" You joked and Shoyo noticeably cringed at the bad pun.

"Please never say that again." Your brother said, jokingly disgusted with you.

You laughed as your pulled another gift over to your stomach. You opened all the gifts until you saw the last few. They were all from the same person, same wrapping paper and a lot of the same features.

"Nishinoya?" You muttered, confused.

You opened the gifts and saw the mass amount of items. You were shocked that it was him giving you the most items.

"What's with all the stuff? You didn't need to spend this much." You laughed.

The short male blushed when you laughed before coming up with an excuse.

"Well I'm your senpai and its my treat, for your birthday!" Nishinoya proclaimed and pointed to himself.

"That's adorable but you didn't need to." You smiled as you scanned over the items.

There were a bunch of your favorite snacks and fluffy blankets. There were stuffed animals and just a lot of comfort stuff in general. This was only one of the boxes. You moved the snacks out of the way and sat in the comfort of the box.

"I'm living my best life." You said, amused.

You saw Natsu run of and quickly return with blankets and pillows. She tossed them onto you.

"Thank you." You said, buried in the blankets.

"Want me to get the cake out of the fridge for you?" You heard Kiyoko and remembered the said food you made.

"Ah! No, I'll do it!" You spoke and got out of the box, going to the kitchen.

"This is why I sided against it, she worked hard on it and you knew how forgetful she is." Kiyoko shook her head with her arms crossed.

"Well it was directed to me when its her birthday too!" Shoyo said. "That girl never focusses on herself, you can't blame me."

"That's fair enough." Kiyoko shrugged.

(A/N: HHHHHH THIS WAS RUSHED DON'T SUE ME HHHH- Ahem. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes.)