Argument

The warnings in the last (plot) chapter are still semi in effect.

You woke up to a knife to your throat. Your eyes widened as you looked around to see the police. You looked to see it was a teary eyed Bukimina shakily holding the knife.

"I don't want to hurt her but if I can't have her then no one will get to see her." You heard and you settled.

"Please stop being boring and fucking do it. This isn't much of a threat." You rolled your eyes.

"Y/N! I'm sorry you had to wake up to this. Someone decided to intrude into our home!" You heard.

"I really should've poisoned you while I had the chance." You said, slightly annoyed.

"Come on, you love me! You wouldn't poison me, right?"

"You fucking raped me. Multiple times." You said, tilting your head. "Though I'd rather not die by your hands... death is death and I crave it."

While Bukimina was in shock you raised your elbow and jabbed their side, causing them to get disturbed by the pain and drop their weapon.

"So apparently the first time doesn't teach you. Please never contact me ever again. Stay in jail and rot." You said, taking a step back as they reach for you to keep you with them.

You instantly turned on your heel and left the building, leaving the hard work for the authorities. You saw your siblings behind caution tape and you went under the material to meet them.

"Are you okay!? Bleeding, any bruises?" Your brother panicked at the sight of you.

He grabbed your jaw and moved your head to inspect you for injuries. You laughed and gently pushed his hands off you.

"I'm fine other then some trauma." You said. "Nothing new."

You looked to see some of the Karasuno team had joined Shoyo. Mainly because curiosity or worry. Kageyama went to make sure your brother didn't have a full on break down incase of you having a severe injury.

"Oh thank god you're okay! I thought you might've died." You heard and felt Shoyo pull you into a tight hug.

Natsu instantly made grabby hands to you, trying to break from Kiyoko's grip for you. You instantly swiped her from your upperclassmen and pulled her so she could also be a victim to your brother's bear hug.

You rested your head on your brother's shoulder and saw Nishinoya.

"Thank you." You gave a small smile as he blushed and nodded as if it wasn't a big deal.

You heard a choked sob coming from your brother and you instantly took to checking and comforting him.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm okay. You have nothing to worry about. I'm right here." You cupped his face in your hands.

"Stop being so reckless! You could of died! We don't know how much Bukimina is capable of! He's tried to kill someone not even part of the situation! For all we know he could kill all of us!" You heard your brother.

"Why are you blaming me?" You asked, shocked.

"I know how much of a light sleeper you are! You wake up by a pen falling! You knew you could've escaped." Shoyo spoke, gripping your shoulders.

"And it's my fault then?" You asked, get a little upset that he's blaming you for something out of your control.

"Yes! You know you could of escaped and you fucking didn't!" Shoyo shouted and you instantly took a step back.

"I can't believe you." You said, harshly.

You shoved passed your twin brother and quickly walked away. You were familiar with the location. Your brother instantly turned to follow you.

"Are you upset that I'm right?" Shoyo asked, anger present in his tone.

"God, your acting just like mom before she got aggressive." You said, glaring at the ground.

"Don't compare me to our mother!" Your brother said. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"I'm going to give you until we get home to think about what the hell your saying. You don't have to apologize. Just think about how insane you sound right now." You said, hearing the sound of other footsteps approach.

"Maybe you two should settle this at home." You heard Kiyoko.

"I agree. I'm not going to fight with him, especially now." You said, turning away from your brother.

This is the first serious fight you two ever had and he just had to start it now. You were truly on the verge of tears and wanted apologize even if you didn't do anything. You hated participating in fights even if its small petty jokes. It made you feel like you didn't do anything right and you need to completely fix everything.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Should I apologize, is it really my fault?" You asked, cleaning the mess your house mates made.

"Y/N, are you really think about if you were wrong? We don't know your conditions. What if you were locked in a room? We don't know." Kiyoko said, looking at your conflicted state.

"No, I let him get upset with me instead of apologizing and now we're fighting. It's my fault, I should apologize." You said, setting down the plate you were washing and went to dry your hands.

"Y/N, you don't need to apologize for something that isn't your fault." You heard Kiyoko. "Emotions are all over the place and we're only high school students. You and your siblings shouldn't even experience this."

You glanced over to Natsu who was nervously staring at the ground. You instantly shoved your problems aside and went to comfort her.

"Hey, are you okay?" You asked her, causing her to snap out of her zoned out state.

"I don't like when you get hurt." You heard your sister let out a small mumble.

"Trust me, no one likes it." You said, pulling her from the clean counter and hugging her. She nervously hugged back, and silently leaned into your chest. She was still in shock of what happened. You felt so bad for not being good enough to save yourself. You don't like making people sad because you're weak.

(A/N: I love you all. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! ♡ Please tell me if there's mistakes.)