Cafe

You paced back and forth in the livingroom. You already locked both of your siblings in your room, which your mother didn't know was connected to a bathroom. You had food on your desk if they were hungry.

  The front door opened and instantly something was thrown at you. You fell from surprise and stared up at your mother.

  You went through the usual beating you faced and were glad she didn't check your room, she just went to her room and fell asleep.

  You took the key and cautiously unlocked your room, opening the door and peering in.

  "Y/N, are you okay?" Shoyo asked, knowing it was you.

  "I'm fine." You muttered, walking in and instantly shutting and locking the door.

  "Big sister, can I sleep in here tonight?" Natsu asked, making grabby hands to you.

  "Me too?" Shoyo asked, looking to you.

  "Of course you can." You said, pulling both of your siblings into a hug.

  "Big sister." Your sister muttered. "Are we ever going to get out of here?"

  "We'll get out of here soon." You said, smiling to comfort her.

  "How will we do that?" Shoyo asked, looking down.

  "What if I start working and you take Natsu to practice and stuff." You said, considering things that could get you out.

  "That might work." Shoyo said.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  It has been weeks since the previous interaction and you had gotten a job. You were a waitress for maid cafe. It wasn't the best for your dignity but hey, a job is a job.  Whenever you'd come home no one was hurt and everything was going well.

  The place you work was clean and new so it attracted a lot of people. You were currently taking order, your pastel colored dress adding to the positive mood.

  You heard the normal bell of the door and people chatted, you recognized it but ignored it. One of your female co-workers came around to you.

  "You're so lucky, cuties are at table six." She said, going into the backroom to get the foods her tables ordered.

  You walked over to table six and said your normal waitress line. "Hello! I'm Y/N Hinata. I'll be your server today. What would you like to have today?"

  You noticed your brother sitting at the table with some of his team. You lightly blushed, it was slightly covered by your concealer. Shoyo mouthed a 'sorry' for your embarrassment. Your sister sat in his lap and she smiled as she saw you.

  'You better get your friends to give me a good tip.' You thought, slightly annoyed but keeping your cool.

  You wrote down everyone's order. You gave Natsu a little bow that you gave to all the children your cafe attracted.

  You went to the back room and blushed. You covered your mouth and yelled in embarrassment. After a few minutes you regained your sense and got the platters, bringing it to the tables.

  "You're looking rather cute, sweetie." A customer said as you passed their tables.

  This happened quite a lot, you ignored it and went straight to tabie six.

  You began setting the plates in front of each person you remembered ordering. "I hope you all enjoy, please ring the bell if you need anything." You smiled and walked off.

  You heard the bell of one of your other tables ring and you went to it with your smiling.

  "What do-" You began but you were interrupted by the customer.

  "I asked for non-sweetened tea! Why is there sugar in it?!" A lady yelled at you, catching you off-guard.

  "Mom, you asked for sweetened tea. You put sugar in it too." A little boy next the the woman spoke to only be brushed off.

  You were about to respond but the lady threw the hot tea over you. You instinctively pulled back from surprise and the slight sting but other then that you were fine.

  "AH! Hinata, are you okay?!" Your co-worker said rushing over to you and giving you napkins.

  "I'm fine." You said, you somehow kept. "Other then the fact this outfit is pretty much see-through now."

  "Go to the back room, I can do a few of your tables." She spoke, ushering you to the table.

  Around 15 minutes later you had changed into an extra outfit your manager gave to you. You sighed and fixed your concealer to cover your eye bags and your cheeks. You grabbed a platter to collect dishes customers had left.

  "Y/N, are you okay?" One of your brother's teammates asked as you pasted them.

  "Oh? I'm doing just fine. It just stings a bit." You spoke, smiling. "My break is soon anyway so I'll be fine." You smiled and continue walking.

~♡~POV SWAP: HINATA SHOYO~♡~

  I watched as the lady threw hot tea on Y/N. She clearly was uncomfortable as she pulled her clipboard to her chest. I was about to get up to help her but Natsu tugged on my sleeve a spoke.

  "She's okay, Natsu. Big sister is always strong." I smiled to Natsu, trying to make her settle down.

  "AH! Hinata, are you okay?!" Another lady spoke, rushing to Y/N and giving her napkins.

  They spoke to each other then Y/N walked to the back room. I looked at the team who looked concerned.

  "I feel bad for her." Sugawara said, looking down at his food.

  Everyone talked about her with concern until she came out and continued with her job like nothing happened. I noticed she got more tips then usual and for I second she had a slightly genuine smile.

    "Y/N, are you okay?" Nishinoya asked as Y/N pasted us.

  "Oh? I'm doing just fine. It just stings a bit." She spoke. "My break is soon anyway so I'll be fine." She smiled and continue walking.

  "She's a lot tougher then she looks." Daichi said, watching Y/N.

  "Big sister is always so strong! She protects me a lot!" Natsu smiled as she spoke, taking a bite of the fruit on the small cake she received.

  "She is something else, isn't she?" Nishinoya said, resting his head on his hand.

  "Get your head out of the clouds, bro. That's his twin sister." Tanaka said, nudging Nishinoya.

  "Shut up." Nishinoya said, clearly blushing from Tanaka's comment. "I was thinking about Kiyoko."

  "Yeah, totally." Tanaka said, sarcastically.

(A/N: cRiNge. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes.)