Date Time

You were getting ready for your date when you heard the door bell. You heard the door creak open. You were wearing a black skirt and an orange sweater.

"Oh, Mom! You're boyfriend is here!" Shu yelled, laughing evilly.

"He's not my boyfriend." You rolled your eyes. "Are you and your sister ready to spend the night with Auntie Kiyoko and Shoyo-nii?"

You walked to the door and saw Nishinoya. He blushed when he saw you and you had to admit he was dressed a bit cute. He had a purple sweater and was wearing dark blue jeans.

"I see we decided to swap colors, huh?" You smirked, hearing Natsu's tiny footsteps as she walked over.

"Yeah, I gue-" Nishinoya began but was interrupted.

"We're ready!" Natsu and Shu called at the same time. You smiled, seeing they were wearing matching outfits.

"Them come on." You smiled and the kids ran past you to get to the car. You sighed and put a hand on your hip.

"Hey, Y/N?" Nishinoya asked, you looked over.

"Yeah, Nishi?"

"Have you ever thought about you having a string, but just not being able to see it?" He asked, fidgeting a little bit.

"I used to think about it all the time when I was younger." You said, shutting and locking your home. "Now, let's not talk here. We have a date, y'know?"

"Right!" He smiled, taking your hand and leading you to his car. The kids, being overly comfortable, just hopped in.

Nishinoya opened the passenger door for you. You smiled and sat down in the seat. For a reckless teenage boy, he had a nice car. You saw him walk around and get into the driver's seat.

"You guys ready to see Auntie Kiyoko and Shoyo-nii?" You smiled. Natsu cheered but Shu made a face of displeasure.

"You shouldn't have forgiven that bastard." Shu crossed his arms. He has never liked your brother too much.

"Don't bicker with Shoyo. I know you hate each other but you both need to get over it for a little while." You said, mostly playfully.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

The children were successfully dropped off and you and Nishinoya were driving somewhere. You were curious, never being told the date details.

"Where are we going, Nishi?" You asked, giving him a glance.

"You have your bathing suit, right?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah, you told me to bring it. Are we going to a water park or something?" You asked, mostly playfully.

Nishinoya just gave a chuckle and shook his head. You shrugged and continued staring forward. You noticed he started pulling into a cafe parking lot. It was cutesy, reminding you of your workplace and your previous job.

"Really, a cafe? How basic of you?" You teased.

"Who said this was the only thing I had in store?" He smiled and got out of the car. You followed his lead, walking in and getting seated somewhere.

A sweet cat suddenly came up behind you, purring and rubbing against you (If you have a feline allergy... no you don't). You got a tad surprised and started petting it.

"A cat cafe?" You asked, the cat moving to your lap.

"Yeah, the cats here are really loving instead of the stereotypical cats." Nishinoya smiled.

"I always thought you were a dog person." You teased. "Never thought you'd like cats."

"Eh, I don't have a preference for pets... unless we put birds in the picture. I love birds." He shrugged.