For Natsu

It was the end of the school day and your brother ran up to you.

  "Y/N PROMISE YOU WON'T GET MAD!" Shoyo yelped, clasping his hands together.

  "By the panic you have I can't promise. Tell me." You said, crossing your arms.

  "I may of gotten kicked out of the gym with Kageyama." Shoyo said nervously.

  "And you want me to help, don't you?" You assumed, raising an eyebrow.

  "Help us train, you've always been somehow so good at volleyball and we have a match so we can join the club." Shoyo said again, nervously.

  "Only because its your dream. You better not lose the match." You said. "Where are you planning to train?"

  "THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N!" Shoyo said and grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him.

  "Shoyo, you're getting overly excited." You comment once you reached the spot he wanted to train at.

  "When's the Kageyama guy getting here?" You asked, tossing the volleyball in the air and catching it.

  You noticed Kageyama walking over and glared at him.

  "Well speak of the devil." You said, tossing the ball to Shoyo and he caught it.

  "We're going to be working on your receives because you suck at them." Kageyama said to Shoyo, snatching the volleyball from him.

  "This guy's unbearable." You mumbled, looking away from the annoying black haired setter.

  "Y/N, maybe tone down your grudge for a little while?" Shoyo said, trying to get you to tolerate Kageyama.

  "Anyone who disrespects my twin is trying to pick a fight with me." You said.

  "Get over it, midget." Kageyama said, looking down at you.

  "I can snap your neck by kicking you in the head." You said, your straight face making it seem more believable.

  "Doubt it." Kageyama said, crossed arms.

  Shoyo gave you a 'don't do it' look but you ignored it. You stretched for a moment.

  "Y/N, don't do it." Shoyo said. "I get your petty but don't show off."

  "Shoyo, since when could you stop me?" You said. "He's doubting me and I'm proving it."

  "Y/N, please. You're gonna make someone scared of you again." Shoyo said. The last time you did something like this most of your class became scared of you.

  "I have nothing to lose. New school, new people to fear me." You joked and took and a step towards Kageyama.

  Before Shoyo could say another word you had kicked high enough to hit Kageyama. You stopped when your foot was next to his head so he was not hurt.

  "Don't underestimate me again before I actually kick you." You said, bringing your foot to rest next to the other.

  "Y/N, mom's gonna be upset if she finds out." Shoyo said, worried.

  "IF she finds out. She doesn't like me too much anyway. I was the unwanted twin." You said, calmly.

  "Y/N-" Shoyo said concerned. You cut him off.

  "I'm going home. I need to get home to Natsu." You said, instantly changing the topic.

  And before anyone could say another word you got your bag and went to leave. You went to your bike and began your journey home.