Chaotic Team

Weeks past and it was a beginning of a school day, Shoyo was talking about something.

  "Then Noya-senpai received it! Then Kageyama set it and Asahi-senpai spiked it." Shoyo said, punching the air.

  "Wait, who's Noya and Asahi?" You asked, intrested. You never heard him speak about those two before and it caught your attention. You haven't seen the team in a while.

  "Right, you don't know them. Come on! I'll show you them!" Your brother said, grabbing your wrist and pulling you to the gym.

  You had to hold your skirt so it stayed in place. You speed up a little bit to keep up with him.

  "Sho! You can't just pull me along like that." You grumbled once you were put to a stop. You fixed your uniform a little bit.

  "Oh, Y/N! Nice of you to drop by." Sugawara said, smiling at the sight of you.

  "Hello Sugawara senpai." You fake smiled. You knew most of the team. "Stupid Shoyo dragged me along this time."

  "HINATA! YOU HAVE A GORGEOUS SISTER!?" You heard two voices say at once. You turn to see a bald male and a short male, though he was taller then you.

  "Sho, who are these? They're kinda weird." You said, taking a step back.

  "That's Tanaka-senpai and Noya-senpai." Shoyo said, pointing to them as he introduced them.

  The two of them sulked in the corner, you assumed its because you called them weird.

  "They're our upperclassmen? The short one look like they're a first year like us." You asked, slightly confused.

  "I'm not that short!" Nishinoya yelled, defensively. "You're shorter then me!"

  "I'll kick you." You threaten.

  "Y/N, stop being so aggressive. You're hurt." Shoyo said, trying to make you tolerate people.

  "I'm fine, its just a little cut." You said, crossing your arms.

  Shoyo jabbed your side and you yelped in pain, you had a wound there.

  "That hurt." You mumbled, holding your side, it hurt badly.

  "That's what you get, calm down or I'll do it again." Shoyo threatened.

  You grabbed a volleyball and threw it at him "Think fast, moron!"

  It hit his face.

  "Ah! I'm sorry Shoyo! I didn't mean to hit your head." You rushed over, slightly panicking.

  "Don't worry, he gets hit in the face all the time. He usually gets over it quickly." Sugawara laughed at your motherly instincts.

  "Y/N, you are such a mom." Shoyo said once he got over the hit in the face. 

  "Is there a problem with it?" You asked, blandly.

  "Wait, you said she was injured. What happened to her?" Nishinoya asked, curiously.

  You and Shoyo fell silent. Shoyo looked at you and you shook your head.

  "We can't tell anyone." You both said at the same time.

  "Why not? Is it personal or something?" Tanaka asked.

  "Respect that they don't want you to know." Daichi scolded.

  Kiyoko walked into the gym and Tanaka and Nishinoya instantly moved their attention to her.

  "Shoyo! Why didn't you tell me you had a gorgeous manager!? We could of been besties!" You yell at your brother when you noticed Kiyoko.