Fired

You felt Shurui jump on your back and Natsu jumped into your arms not even a minute after. You stumbled and struggled to keep balance due to the unexpected weight.

  "Hey, Y/N-mom-chan!" Shurui greeted, hugging you.

  "Hello, Shu-shu." You responded once on balance.

  "Hel-lo! I am right here!" Natsu whined, wanting attention.

  "Hello, Natsu." You greeted her so she wouldn't be upset.

  "Do I have to go to school today? That transphobic kid is coming back from vacation!" Shurui whined, rolling his eyes.

  "Now, now, what did we say about transphobic people and bullies?" You asked, glancing backwards.

  "If someone is mean to you then punch them in the gut." Shurui announced.

  "And if you threatened by calling your parents? What do you say?" You asked.

  "Do it, call her." Shurui said and you laughed.

  "Perfect, exactly."

  "What about me?" Natsu asked, whining

  "Throw a volleyball at them." You smiled.

  "What if there isn't any volleyballs?" Natsu asked, tilting her head.

  "Then throw another ball, volleyball is the only important ball though." You spoke. "Now come on and get in the car."

  You knelt down so both of them could carefully get off from hanging on you and walk outside. You grabbed your keys and your school bag before walking to the car.

  You drove them to school, feeling a little sad by seeing them walk into their school. You didn't like to be without your kids for too long, you were a naturally protective person and constantly felt like they weren't safe at school. You got over it fairly quick, knowing they had to go to school to have a good future, and drove to your own school.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  It was the end of school when you got a phone call. You were glad it was the time between classes. You answered the phone.

  "Hello?"

  "Hi, is this Y/N Hinata?"

  "Yes, who is this."

  "This is Shurui's teacher, sh-"

  "He."

  "Pardon?"

  "My son is a he, please refer to him as such."

  "But that's completely wrong in... nevermind, doesn't matter. You're child physically attacked someone."

  "Oh, what'd the kid do?"

  "Well, I just said your child-"

  "No, not my son, the kid my son attacked."

  "...what?"

  "Yeah, what's they do?"

  "I'm sorry, it'd be better if you just came to talk in person."

  "Alright, I was just about to come pick them up anyway." You said before hanging up.

  You instantly rolled your eyes and put your school books in your locker.

  "You have a kid?" A girl next to your locker.

  "One's technically my sister and the other's my adopted son but that's none of your business." You said, grabbing your homework filled backpack and leaving.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You walked into the school's office and saw Shurui sitting in a seat. You instantly rushed to him and cupped his face. You could tell he was about to cry (AND THAT'S OKAY, MEN CAN CRY).

  "Hey, hey... what's wrong. What happened?" You asked, seeing their eyes fill with more tears.

  "He was being really mean and I tried to explain the situation to sensei and she hit me." Shurui said, speaking fast.

  "...she what?" Saying you were angry is an understatement.

  "She slapped me and said [transphobic slurs](I am not part of the transgender community so I will not say)."

  You put down your school bag and looked at the teacher.

  "Who the fuck gave you the right to put your disgusting hands on my kid?" You asked.

  "Ma'am, please don't curse around your child."

  "So it's okay to say shit like... god I can't even say it... to a kid but you can't say little words like fuck or shit?" You asked, crossing your arms before you threw hands.

  "Well maybe if you raised your daughter right we wouldn't have these issues!"

  "First of all, he's my son. He is a boy. Not a girl. Second of all, you might want to watch your mouth because I am a victim of abuse and I'm not afraid to show what I learned. Third of all, you are crazy if you think because one person might be okay with physical punishment that everyone is okay with it." You began.

  "How else do we teach them how to not misbehave, physical punishment is proven to be the best way to learn."

  "So you scare them into following these rules? Does the principal know about this, I have your entire future in my hands right now." You threatened, giving an intense glare.

  "Well-"

  "Y'know what? Call the fucking principal, right now. Let's see how they react, you homophobic waste of space."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You successfully got a teacher fired today. (As you should!)