Three

Emma's P.O.V.

Harry looks from my eyes to my stomach and back to my eyes before engulfing me into the biggest, tightest hug ever.

"Oh my god," is all I can choke out.

"I'm going to be a dad. You're going to be a mum. There's a baby inside of you!" I've never heard Harry talk so fast.

"Well, technically it's just a collection of cells, depending on how far along I am..."

"Don't ruin the mood," he responds, squeezing me tighter. He soon lets us go and we dry each other's tears.

"I really am pregnant, aren't I?" I whisper and smile for the first time.

"Yeah," Harry lets out a breathy laugh. "I never thought it would happen like this, but holy shit."

"I'm excited but, are we ready for this?" I question.

"We don't really have any other choices, do we? Unless you want to... you know. I'll support you either way, but..."

"No, I want a baby. It's just that the timing could have been better," I sigh.

"Hey, look at me," Harry lifts my chin up towards his, "You worry too much. Let's just enjoy this moment, okay? I'm excited but scared as hell. It's okay though, we'll figure it out," Harry presses a gentle kiss to my lips causing my hands to reach up to his shoulders. He then picks me up bridal style and carries me to lay on our bed.

Harry lifts my shirt to kiss my stomach and looks at it with the biggest grin.

"Hello Baby," he waves like a child and I laugh at him.

***

Two days later, we find ourselves at my OBGYN, awaiting the confirmation of my pregnancy.

"Congratulations, you're eight weeks pregnant! Would you like to see your baby?"

"Yes," Harry and I both say before his gaze meets mine with tears in his eyes. Neither of us have stopped smiling nor crying since that unpredicted night.

"If you haven't already experienced other symptoms like nausea and fatigue then I doubt you'll have any problems with them. However, you won't be entering the second trimester for another five weeks which is when the unpleasant symptoms stop for a bit." The doctor says, cleaning off the jelly from my stomach.

"Um, we're getting married in London in four weeks and then we'll be gone another two weeks for the honeymoon. Do we need to reschedule to fit in appointments or anything?" Harry asks.

"Second appointments usually happen within the tenth-twelfth week range, so as long as you're in before the wedding you should be good," she smiles.

"Okay, and one more question. Umm... is it, like, safe to have..." Harry drifts off.

"Intercourse? Yes," the doctor smiles again, "As long as Emma is comfortable, there's no need to worry." Harry's face reddens as he looks sheepishly to his feet. The doctor doesn't look too phased but personally I'm baffled at how dumb this twenty-seven-year-old child can be.

"It's a very common question, so don't feel embarrassed. Alright, let's have a proper check-up and then I'll send you two on your way with some prenatal vitamins."

***

"When should we tell people?" I ask Harry once we get into the car.

"I don't really know. You're already eight weeks so I think we could tell some people, right? Like our parents, Gemma, and Annie?" Harry answers, referring to his sister and my best friend.

"Okay. I'll call Gemma now since we kind of left her hanging the other night. Then we can call the rest when we get home."

"Put her on speaker, I want to hear her reaction," Harry smiles.

"Emma? How are you!"

"Hi Gemma! I'm good, how are you? You're on speaker by the way so don't say anything bad about Harry," I wink at him.

"I'm alright! What's up?"

"Well, I want to thank you for running to the store the other night-"

"EMMA'S PREGNANT!!" Harry screams like a child on Christmas morning, "Sorry, you were taking too long."

"Oh, my goodness! Congratulations! This is so exciting!!! Have you told Mum?"

"Nope, you're the first," I say into the phone.

"Aw, well I'll let you guys go so you can call her. Ahhh, I'm so excited! I'm going to be an aunt!"

"Thanks, Gem," Harry says, and we say our goodbyes just in time to pull into the garage.

We ended up only telling Anne and Annie before I got too tired and took a nap while Harry called the florist to finalize our order for the wedding. We decided it would be better to tell my mom in person, so Harry invited her for the weekend to "help create nameplates" for the reception.

*

*

*

A/N: I know it was a short one, oops. But the wedding is coming up!!!

Remember to comment suggestions/critiques please and thank you <3