Four

Emma's P.O.V.

At our first official prenatal appointment we got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was a nice break from the pre-wedding madness to just sit with Harry (and my London doctor) and listen to our baby. We also got to take home a few sonograms, enough to give one to both of our moms and keep another for ourselves. Luckily, no one spotted the two of us at the hospital, but I've been growing worried of news leaking after the wedding. Although the ceremony will be completely blocked off from the public, I am starting to show a little and there will be pictures taken eventually. I just hope my dress can hide the bump and that none of our family members accidentally slip up.

"This is our last night together as an un-married couple," Harry holds me tight under the covers.

"I know, I can't believe we're getting married in two days. It feels like you proposed ages ago, but also like we just met yesterday."

"It's crazy how time flies when you're having fun," Harry smirks.

"That was terrible," I jokingly hit Harry's chest, "Your dad jokes are just going to get worse, now aren't they?" He laughs back at me.

"You love them," he says.

"I don't think so, babe. They're pretty bad."

"That is no way to treat the father of your child, Em," Harry pretends to be offended.

"Speaking of," I start, "we haven't talked about names yet."

"I was thinking we could go the gender-neutral route," Harry says, almost like he's reading my mind.

"I agree. I really like Jordan and Olive," I tell him.

"Olive? Like the food?"

"I guess so..."

"No," he laughs, "No way in hell are we naming our baby after that godawful fruit or whatever it is. If we're naming our children after food the only choices are Taco, Kiwi, and maybe Watermelon," he counts on his fingers, listing off, "potential names".

"Okay, then what do you suggest?" I ask with slight annoyance that he just rudely shot down my idea.

"What about Avery? Or Charlie?"

"I like Charlie," I say.

"Yeah? How about a middle name?"

"Charlie Robin." I say, more to myself.

"Really?" he looks down to me.

"Yeah," I answer quietly.

"Charlie Robin Styles. I like it," Harry smiles and kisses the top of my head before we drift off to sleep.

***

Harry woke me at 8am so we could get ready and have breakfast together before Mitch and Jeff steal him until the wedding. After that, I won't see him until he's standing at the alter waiting to marry me. We decided to go the traditional route and not sleep together the night before or see each other before the wedding. I'm really not looking forward to sleeping without Harry though. I'll already have trouble sleeping due to pre-wedding nerves, but I also won't have my human pillow/blanket.

"Do you have everything you need?" I ask Harry for the millionth time this morning.

"Yes, babe. Stop worry, I'll be fine," He chuckles and shakes his head, throwing his duffle bag over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I tell him, reaching out to wrap my arms around his torso.

"Don't be sorry," Harry kisses the top of my head. I nuzzle my head further into his body, not wanting to let go and be without him for the next 36 hours.