Five

Harry's P.O.V.

I had been to Italy before, but this trip was going to be special for a few reasons. First of all, Emma has been begging for me to take her since we first started dating. Second, this is our honeymoon, and I'm planning on making our nights here very memorable.

"Harry, this view is gorgeous! You picked the perfect spot for us to see the Mediterranean," my wife skips over to look out the floor-to-ceiling windows. My wife. That's a phrase I'll never get over.

"I knew you'd love it. The back door leads right out the beach, too," I join her, pulling her into me by her waist.

"I love you," she smiles, the same smile that makes me fall in love with her over and over again, every single day.

"I love you too." Em admires the view for a bit longer while I unpack our suitcases, mostly so I can find the new bikini I bought her.

"Harry! What is that?" she shrieks when she sees the fabric, or lack-there-of, that's in my grasp.

"Think of it as a wedding gift," I smirk, knowing she'll put it on no matter how much she hates it.

"There is no way I am wearing that," she says firmly.

"Come on, it's not that bad," I argue.

"No! I've never seen a bikini so small before! And I'm pregnant, who wants to see a pregnant woman in such a revealing bikini!" She huffs and plops down on the bed.

"But you'll look so hot, babe," I whine, knowing I'll get my way in the end.

"No way."

"It's this or nothing," I tell her in complete seriousness.

"Please don't tell me that's the only swimsuit you packed," she warns, but I can't hold in my laugh.

"Harry!! Why did I leave you in charge of packing! I'm going to kill you for this," she stands up, grabs the suit, and storms off into the bathroom.

"It's a private beach! You know I wouldn't let others see you in that. For my eyes only, remember!" I yell through the door.

"'For your eyes only,' ha-ha. You better have packed those yellow shorts for yourself, Mr. Styles!" I laugh to myself because of course I brought them.

I've just finished changing when Em exits the bathroom to stand in front of me, her bare back dangerously close to me.

"Will you tie this for me," she asks in defeat.

"With pleasure, my darling."

I can practically see her eyes rolling through the back of her head right now.

***

We're now occupying one lounging chair, taking in the setting-sun's rays after a long day of flights, unpacking, and swimming. Although there are two chairs, I'll always prefer to have her skin pressed against mine in some way or another.

"Have I told you how beautiful look carrying my child?" I ask her, running my hands through her long hair and looking down to her where her head rests on my chest.

"Yes, but it's nice to hear," she smiles.

"I can't get over how incredible it is for your body to create and hold another being, especially ours. We made this!" I tell her, now using both hands to hold her belly.

"I know, I can't believe it either. It's only going to become more real when they get bigger and start moving and kicking. I read somewhere that babies can start hearing at 18 weeks, so that's only like five weeks away," she tells me, placing one hand on top of mine resting on her small bump.