Eleven

Harry's P.O.V. July 17th

"Baby, they're here!" I shout up the stairs as I buzz Jared into our driveway. I watch as the two five-year-old boys jump out of the car. I've really been looking forward to this day. It makes me so happy to get to know more of Em's family. She's always been a part of mine, but she doesn't talk to many of her relatives, so this is really special to me.

"I think I should talk to Jamie before you guys meet," Em meets me at the end of the stairs.

"You're right, I'll go work on the inflatables in the back. I can't wait to meet them, Em," I bring her into me to plant a kiss on her forehead and then head out the backdoor.

Emma's P.O.V.

Once Harry is outside working on blowing up the inflatables for the pool, I open the door to Jamie, Mason, and Jared.

"Hi Aunt Emma!" the boys run inside to me with open arms to give me a hug. It's a little awkward though with my bump and having to squat down to their level

"Hi boys! I'm so excited that you're here," I tell them.

"Your house is huge!" Mason exclaims.

"Mason be nice," Jared tells the taller boy.

"Daaaad," Mason wines, but I tell him that it's okay.

"Is Uncle Harry at work today?" Jamie chimes in, looking around me.

"Nope, it's Saturday so he's home, but I wanted to tell you guys something first," I tell the boys.

"What is it!" Mason jumps up and down.

"Jamie, do you remember when you asked if I knew who Harry Styles was and I told you that I was his biggest fan? Then I told you that maybe someday you'll be able to meet him?"

"Yeah," Jamie responds, not understanding my hints yet.

"Well, your Uncle Harry is Harry Styles."

Jamie's mouth drops as his eyes bulge out of his head. Mason jumps up and down, using his brother's shoulders as balance, yelling "Jamie! Our uncle is Harry Styles! Jamie! Aren't you so excited!!"

I take it that Jamie is very shocked, so I get down on my knees again to be at his level.

"He's super excited to meet you guys," I tell Jamie, hoping I say something to calm his nerves.

"He knows who I am?" Jamie says quietly.

"He does, and he knows that you listen to his music," If Jamie's eyes got even bigger, I swear they would have outgrown his sockets.

"Where is he?" Jamie whispers.

"He's in the backyard getting the pool ready so we can swim." Jamie stays quiet.

"We'll all go to the backyard together, buddy. I'll be right there with you," Jared comforts his anxious son.

"No, I don't need you daddy. I want Aunt Emma," Jamie pulls away from his dad and reaches for me. I pick up my nephew who holds onto me for dear life, and I tell him, "He's really tall but he's not scary, I promise."

The four of us walk through the kitchen to the backdoor. When we step outside, we're met with a shirtless Harry throwing the last inflatable into the pool.

Harry's P.O.V.

I turn to my left when I hear the backdoor shut to see my wife carrying who I assume is Jamie and standing by her sides Mason and Jared. Jamie seems timid so I try to approach Mason first, but he beats me to it.