Twenty

Emma's P.O.V. November 30th

I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy, and as much as I've loved every second of it, I am very much looking forward to getting Charlie out of me.

I feel bad for Harry because I've been extremely irritable lately. Our sex life was getting better, but since Thanksgiving we haven't really had any sexual contact. I've just felt so huge, not to mention the back pain, swollen feet, and poking from Charlie's hands and feet.

Since we were clearly in London for Thanksgiving, Harry and I decided to make our own little, two-person, one baby, Thanksgiving dinner. We did get to FaceTime my family, which I was grateful for. It was late our time, but around the afternoon for Jared and the kids, as well as my mom. My mom invited them over for Thanksgiving since they don't really have any other family, and it made my heart swell. Mason and Jamie showed me the pumpkin pie they helped my mom make, and my mom gushed over the adorable sweaters Jared forced the boys to wear.

Talking to the four of them made me wish even harder for December 24th to come. I missed my family a lot and I couldn't wait to see them as well as Annie.

Right now, Harry is off at a meeting with a casting director and Jeff. Earlier this month he was offered to play the role of Prince Eric in a Little Mermaid remake. As much as I would love him to play a prince, especially my favorite prince, this meeting is to negotiate the filming schedule.

I knew that he would, but I am glad that Harry is adamant on being here when Charlie is still so young. Eventually, he'll get back in the studio, tour, or film a movie and we'll have to figure out living arrangements, but for now we're both going to stay at home in London with Charlie for a while.

While Harry is gone, I invite Gemma over to help sort through Charlie's clothes, and just to keep me company. She threw me a baby shower last week, which unfortunately my mom and Annie couldn't attend, but I still haven't gotten around to sorting any of the clothes we bought or were gifted. So, Gemma and I are currently sitting on the floor in the nursery making piles of infant, 0-3 months, 4-6, and so on.

"When do I get to meet your little nephews, again?" Gemma asks after I've spent the last half hour talking about how much the boys have grown since I last saw them.

"December 20th," I smile at the thought. We planned it so that everyone would be here in case Charlie decides to come early. "My mom and Annie will be here the 15th but Jared and the boys' flight is later since they don't get out of school until that week."

"You must be so excited. I can't imagine what it's like to be away from all your family for so long, and at such an important time. It's hard enough with you and Harry being in the states all of the time."

"Yeah, I've managed so far. But if I'm being honest, I've started a countdown on my phone. Don't tell Harry, he'll probably make fun of me for it."

"That's cute though," Gemma smiles, "What do you think about the movie deal?"

"I really wish it came at a better time," I say, and she nods. "It's an awesome role, and I know he'd love to have it, but they're filming in Georgia. The only way he'd be able to accept the part is if they pushed off shooting, and by a long time, but that's just not reasonable."

"What is the part? I can keep a secret," Gemma asks.

"Don't tell him I told you," I warn, "But it's for The Little Mermaid remake. He's been offered Prince Eric."

"Oh my god, no!" Gemma gasps, "That's so unfortunate."

"I know. I'm just as disappointed as he is. I would love more than anything to see him dressed up and acting like Prince Eric."