Ten

Emma's P.O.V.

I was upset that Harry let me sleep in on his first day back to the studio, but I woke up to a note on my nightstand saying that he wanted me to have lunch with him before I went over to meet Jamie and Mason.

Good morning my loves,

You needed the sleep so I didn't want to wake you this morning, but I couldn't leave without saying goodbye.

I hope you'll join me for lunch at the studio before you visit Jared's. I have an hour break from 12-1 and there will be pizza!!!

I love you so very much,

Harry xxxxxxxxxx

Ps. If you don't want pizza then text me and I'll have something else for you. x

I swear Harry is the sweetest person I'll ever meet. I send him a quick text saying that pizza is good and that I can't wait to see him later. After a very long and much needed shower, I make myself some cereal and do a little Facebooking stalking of my brother's page. I've learned that Jamie has light hair and is smaller than Mason who looks like he could be at least two years older than his twin.

At 11:30 I get in the car and head to the studio. I'm not sure who all will be there, but I hope Sarah is in today. I haven't talked to her enough recently and between everything happening with Jared I've been kind of distracted.

When I walk into the building, I immediately smell pizza and gag. Damnit, I was really hoping I could enjoy some pizza today but there is no way I can stomach that. I've been having many food aversions lately and Harry is always willing to accommodate for me, but I feel terrible for it.

"Hello!" I knock on the door as I enter. Harry whips his head around, but Kid smacks his shoulder for getting distracted. I sit down quietly on the couch when Harry whispers that they'll be done in a second.

"Okay, we're good for a break. You can go see your pregnant wife now," Kid tells Harry, and then to me says, "He's been so annoying this morning, I don't know how you do it. He won't shut the fuck up about you and the baby."

"Ignore him," Harry comes over giddily, sitting practically on my lap.

"Hello," I kiss him.

"Hi, baby. I'm so glad you're here, I missed you a lot."

"It's been four hours, Harry! Anyway, I'm really sorry but the minute I smelled that pizza I knew I couldn't do it," I frown.

"That's okay, I had a feeling you wouldn't eat the pizza, so I bought wings as well. Although, you might have to fight Mitch over them."

"You're the best," I smile, and he winks at me, "Is Sarah around? I haven't had a real conversation with her in forever."

"I thought you came here to see me!" Harry pretends to be offended, "but no she's not here. Mitch said she didn't feel well this morning."

"That's too bad," I answer. Almost the second they let Harry go, everyone was leaving for the kitchen to grab pizza. Harry told me to wait in the studio while he brought me wings and pizza for himself. He really is the best husband ever.

"Here you go, darlings," Harry sets a paper plate on the coffee table in front of me.

"I love that you refer to 'us' when speaking to me," I smile at him before digging into my food.

"That's because I'm talking to the both of you," he says like it's an obvious thing.

"How come we never call the baby by their name?" I ask.