19. PLAY ME LIKE A VIOLIN

It was unbelievable

It was unbelievable.

If someone had told Jeongguk two months ago that he would someday be lying on the couch in another man's arms, he would certainly not have believed it. But now he was devouring the moment as much as he could, as if he was afraid that it would all turn out to be a beautiful dream. Their bodies were still naked, Taehyung only covered them with a thin blanket, but neither of them even wore boxers, as if the fact that even such a thin layer of cloth separates them was almost unbearable.

Jeon could feel the warmth of breath coming from those beautifully sculpted, parted lips of the man. The body of the tattoo artist was hard, hot and solid. The caramel, tattooed skin seemed even darker against his milky complexion. He closed his eyes, trying to remember the feeling and memorize it forever. His body trembled as the weight of the tattoo artist pressed against his as Tae leaned over him, pressing himself against him each time the man brushed his lips lightly against his hair, butterflies kissing his head. He felt the heat of his body radiate, clinging to his skin like a tattoo. He looked up at the profile of the man lying next to him.

Taehyung was beautiful. His jaw was chiseled and sharp. His nose was straight and so perfectly defined that he almost wanted to reach out and run his finger over it, ending his journey on the tip, decorated with a lovely little mole. Looking at him, he wanted to dip his hand into his soft hair. He wanted to kiss his parted lips, to taste his pierced tongue, to grasp the lobe of his ear with his teeth. At the very thought, his heart sped up again, and he saw the corners of the tattoo artist's perfect lips rising slightly upwards. The man was aware that Jeon was watching him, and he clearly enjoyed it.

Unable to resist the temptation, his lips cupped his lips, and Kim returned his caress without hesitation.

The redhead's lips were soft, delicate, moving perfectly with his own in a tender, slow kiss. After a while, however, he felt his tongue glide aggressively over his mouth, invading inside them, and he allowed him to do so. He parted his lips tighter and stuck his tongue out to press it against that pierced tongue of the tattoo artist. Taehyung tasted of red wine with a hint of chocolate, figs and raspberries, combined with its own, unique and addictive taste.

Sensing his lust rising, Jeongguk moved his hands to the man's tattooed back. However, he did not stop his wandering, gliding them down. He marked the rounded shoulders with his fingertips, the gently curved line of the spine to slide them down onto the round, protruding buttocks. He pressed the tattoo artist's body tighter against his, kneading his ass with his strong hands. After a while his hands were literally everywhere, and his mouth tasted him greedily.

"Oh, fuck!" the tattoo artist swore into his mouth. "G-guk, w-we have to stop..." he choked out, between kisses.

"Why? It doesn't feel good?" he asked, sucking his lips on the tattoo artist's bottom lip and tearing a loud moan out of his mouth.

"Ah! It feels fucking good, Gguk," he growled, then gripped his hair tightly and deepened the kiss.

For a moment it was he who completely dominated the kiss, slipping his tongue deep into his mouth, finally letting him regain control so that Jeongguk sucked on his tongue. The tattoo artist moved so that their bodies pressed together. His knee slipped between the strong brunet's thighs, spreading them more. Strong, tattooed hands clenched his ass, possessively kneading the plump skin.