6. ARROGANT... DADDY?

Jeongguk scooped up a piece of red cake and put it into his mouth

Jeongguk scooped up a piece of red cake and put it into his mouth. The dough was soft, the cream sweet, but not too much. Everything was just perfect.

"Mmmm jeeez," he groaned, chewing with pleasure. I don't think I've ever eaten anything so delicious. "Mmmm," he muttered again, stuffing another bit into his mouth.

"Has anyone ever done this before?" Taehyung suddenly asked with a cheeky smile.

"W-what?" Jeongguk muttered, his mouth full of red velvet.

"Gave you an orgasm without taking your clothes off," the tattoo artist said.

"Jeeesus..." the brunet began, pointing with a spoon at the cake on his plate. "This is better than sex."

The redhead huffed under his breath, then took the spoon from his hand and put some cake on it.

"If you say that, you don't even know what good sex is," he put the spoon in his mouth as he spoke.

"Are you always so cocky?" Jeon asked, looking him straight in the eye.

Without waiting for a reply, he took the spoon from him and took a piece of red velvet into his mouth. The tattoo artist studied him closely. Jeongguk saw his gaze shift to his mouth for a moment. Before he knew it, the redhead stretched out his tattooed hand towards him and ran his thumb over his lower lip, collecting the remnants of the cream from it, then slipped his thumb into his own mouth, still not taking his intense gaze away from him.

Jeon felt he couldn't breathe. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion, just like the first time he saw him. He wanted to lean forward and kiss his perfect lips. He was convinced his mouth would taste much better than this delicious cake.

And for a crazy few seconds his body, as if guided by some supernatural power, leaned slightly forward. He wanted to kiss him, but the only thing he had enough courage to do was reach out with his hand, as Taehyung had just done and delicately draw the shape of his mouth with his fingertips. His lips were unusually soft and warm. Feeling the tattoo artist's hot breath on his fingers, he quickly pulled back his hand, scared by his gesture. He ran his hand through his dark hair, swallowing hard.

"I'm only so confident when I'm sure of what I'm saying," Taehyung explained with a shrug.

"You really are an arrogant asshole, huh?"

"Arrogant or truthful, but you have to find out for yourself," he said, and Jeongguk laughed out loud.

"Want the last bit, arrogant asshole?" he asked, then without waiting for an answer, held out a spoonful of cake in his direction.

Taehyung laughed under his breath and shook his head, but he parted his lips and allowed the boy to put a spoon in his mouth. It was by far the best cake he had eaten. That's why he took Jeongguk here.

"Mmmm," he muttered involuntarily. "Okay. This is fucking delicious," he agreed.

"Oh, Have I just give you an orgasm without taking your clothes off?" Jeon asked, teasing.