22. MORE THAN DESIRE

The red-haired man stood in the shower with his eyes closed, letting the stream of warm water wash his body

The red-haired man stood in the shower with his eyes closed, letting the stream of warm water wash his body. He wanted to spend much more time here, but he knew well that he needed to be fast. He should have got up earlier, but he couldn't bring himself to release Jeongguk from his arms.

He didn't want this weekend to end. If only he had such a driving force, he would have stopped time, if only for a few short moments. This one, however, was inexorable. So he got up reluctantly, carefully moving away from the sleeping brunet so as not to wake him up and went to take a quick shower. He would have liked to take it with him, but he knew it would make him late for work, so he decided to let him sleep a little longer.

He raised his head up, facing the stream of water that washed his face one last time. He brushed his hair back and turned off the water. He left the cabin, his bare feet on the cold tiles, and gently wiped his body with a towel, then draped it over his narrow hips. He left the bathroom and headed towards the bedroom. When he saw that Jeongguk was still asleep, a smile crept across his lips.

He paused in place and leaned slightly forward to study the man's face closely as the morning light fell on it. His features were remarkably calm, still deeply asleep. His hair was disheveled and his mouth was slightly parted. He climbed onto the bed and, wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's waist, put his lips to his earlobe.

"Time to get up, Naughty Boy," he whispered in his ear. At the sound of his voice, Jeon moved slightly, muttering something incomprehensible under his breath. "Get up, Sleepyhead!"

"Nooo," he groaned sleepily. "Another five minutes," he added, drawing Taehyung to him.

The tattoo artist chuckled softly, then hugged Jeongguk to him and nestled his face in the hollow of his neck, inhaling the delicate scent of his body into his lungs.

"Hmmm, you are so warm."

"Ugh, tell me it's still Sunday," the brunet muttered, still not opening his eyes. "I don't want this weekend to end."

"I don't want to either, Naughty boy," he whispered. "But I have a client at nine, so I have to leave soon."

"Let's stay here a little longer. Just five more minutes," he said, pulled him closer to him again, and Taehyung allowed him to.

"Hmmm, you smell wonderful," Kim said, his voice lowered almost to a whisper. "Why don't you want it to be Monday so badly?" he asked.

"Because that means everything will be back to normal again," he groaned, getting up to a seating position and looking at Taehyung.

The tattoo artist's red hair was combed back, still damp from the shower the man had just taken. His body was still warmed by warm water, and he smelled of shower gel with a delicate fruity aroma. Jeongguk could have sworn he smelled passion fruit.

"Again, I will have to pretend to be Jeon, the future CEO of The Jeon Electronics, and the happy fiancé of a woman I don't even know how to talk to anymore. I'll pretend I'm very in love with her and I don't think about another man at all," he explained, sighing heavily, then ran his hand through his almost jet black hair.