21. UNMEI NO AKAI ITO

The first thing Jeongguk felt after waking up was the warmth of a second body, pressed tightly against his own

The first thing Jeongguk felt after waking up was the warmth of a second body, pressed tightly against his own. He narrowed his eyes again and took a deep breath, trying to memorize the moment. He wanted to know what it was like, to wake up in his arms, feel the warmth of his naked body against his, warm breath against his neck, a strong heartbeat against his.

Taehyung's tattooed arms were still tightly wrapped around his waist, their legs intertwined, their bodies pressed together, conforming to their shape almost perfectly, as if they were made for each other.

For a moment he wondered if the tattoo artist was still asleep, but he didn't want to twist in his arms so as not to accidentally wake him up. It was enough, however, that he moved slightly, and Taehyung tightened his grip of his hands and muttered something incomprehensible right next to his ear, pulling him closer to him.

The boy was certainly not asleep, but he clearly had no intention of getting up. After a while he moved his head gently, hiding it in the crease of the brunet's neck and kissed his neck with his warm lips. Jeongguk's body immediately responded to the gentle caress, and the young CEO tilted his head a little more to the side, giving the tattoo artist better access to the milky skin. He loved the feeling of his lips against his skin, burning with excitement.

Taehyung combined the best of everything. There was wildness, strength and courage in him, but at the same time incredible delicacy and tenderness. He felt it every time they were close, in every glance at his dark onyx irises, in the touch of his tattooed hands, in every, even the most delicate kiss.

Kim shifted slightly so that his body was pressing harder against that of Jeongguk. He rubbed his nose against the of the brunet, inhaling the delicate, masculine scent of his body into his lungs. He could smell his expensive perfume on his skin, mingled with his own scent, and he loved it so damn much. Waking up with him in his bed, holding him in his arms, was like Christmas when you see that you got everything you ever wanted.

Lying behind him, he began to kiss his neck gently, placing wet kisses on it, while his hand began to stroke the smooth arch of his back just above the plump buttocks he loved so much. After a while his hand grasped the boy's hip, pulling him towards him, and Jeon involuntarily pushed his ass back harder, as if he wanted to feel his hardening cock on it.

The breaths of both men were instinctively shallower due to the proximity of their almost naked bodies. They were both wearing only boxer shorts, their bodies only covered with a thin sheet. Tae clung to him even tighter, pressing his fingers into the protruding hipbone and gripping the skin on his neck with his teeth, biting it gently. As the young CEO replied with a soft moan from his lips parting in delight, his hand slid down over his athletic thigh, tightening his grip on it. After a short while, Kim scratched the taut, milky skin with his fingers and slowly directed his hand a little lower, directing it to one desired place, about which he dreamed - between the strong thighs of the brunet.

Taehyung gripped his neck firmly, tilting the boy's head back. He moved his wet tongue behind the brunet's ear to gently grab his earlobe with his teeth.