31. NIGHTS LIKE THIS

Jeongguk looked around, carefully scanning the shelf in front of him for the distinctive packaging

Jeongguk looked around, carefully scanning the shelf in front of him for the distinctive packaging. When he finally spotted them on one of the shelves, he quickly approached and held out his hand. Grasping two packages of cereal in his fingers, he smiled victoriously, then threw them into the cart. He laughed gently under his breath, seeing that the cart was already packed almost to the brim.

When he left the office, he decided that on the way to Tae's apartment he would stop by one of the supermarkets to buy some food. He had been living with Kim for a week and had no intention of constantly eating out the content of his fridge. Additionally, Taehyung was supposed to drive Jae to his mother today, so he decided to cook him some delicious dinner so that they could spend a nice evening together. He had bought all the essentials and one of the best wines he could find, but of course he wouldn't have been able to get out of here if he hadn't bought a supply of banana milk for Jae or his favorite cereal he'd spent the last twenty minutes searching for.

It was amazing how much he had learned about them this week. Looking around at the shelves, he knew exactly what Jae would like to eat for breakfast or what to buy to make Taehyung smile like a little boy. He knew what to prepare for supper, so that the tattoo artist would purr with pleasure, and what wine to buy so that he would not wince at his tart taste.

When he lived with Lisa, their refrigerator was almost empty all the time. The girl wasn't cooking, and he eventually stopped, either because he had to eat by himself almost everything he did, or it ended up in the trash as a result. In the end, he limited himself to buying only water and diet yogurt, which the girl ate for breakfast.

Now, as he strolled down the shopping aisles, he was throwing everything he wanted into the basket, not caring about the fact that it did not fit into the eating habits Lisa praised.

When he finally decided that he must have bought everything he needed, he headed for the section of the store where there were lotions and oils. He thought that since he and Tae are having a night off tonight, he might do something romantic for him. He'd bought scented candles before, and now he wanted some massage oil. He scanned the shelves in search of the desired product. He was about to reach out for the avocado oil when he saw something else out of the corner of his eye. On one of the shelves to his left there were various intimate gels. He looked around instinctively, but when he saw that he was alone in this section, he cautiously approached the display of products.

He had never used similar products when he was with Lisa, so now he looked curiously over the colorful bottles and packages. He moistened his lips and looked around again to make sure he was still alone. He didn't know why he felt embarrassed about it. Sex was a  normal thing, and heterosexual couples also used this type of product. The fact that a man buys an intimate gel does not mean that he is doing it to have sex with another man. Even so, he felt embarrassed, although looking at the labels, he also realized that he was feeling strangely excited.

Thanks to Tae, he began to learn his own body and his needs and preferences. He had never done anything as bold and crazy in his life as what he had done the day before when he left the office, went to the tattoo parlor and made love to him. And he knew it wasn't just any sex. It was he who straddled him, it was he who moved his hips sensually, deciding how quickly and how deeply the tattoo artist's cock would slide into him. It was he who ordered him to tie his hands, thus revealing one of his desires.