52. MORE THAN ENOUGH

"Gguk, will you tell me where are we going?" Taehyung asked again, still walking slowly forward, carefully placing foot by foot

After Jeongguk's romantic confession outside the art gallery, they stood for a long time in a small parking lot, kissing as if they were trying to make up for all the time lost by this painful separation. They didn't even know how long it took. It didn't matter. This time they didn't have to rush anywhere. They just let themselves be lost in this wonderful moment, their lips sliding over each other with passion and adoration. From time to time, only melodic laughter would break out of their mouths, only to be absorbed by the hungry lips of the other.

They only broke apart when the slam of the door behind them crept into their ears as one of the staff members went outside to light a cigarette. The man, however, was not very interested in them. He only gave them a quick look, and after a while he took his cell phone out of his pocket and started to check something on the screen. This, however, sobered them up enough that they finally pulled away from each other.

The young CEO took the driver's seat and drove Tae back to Jeon's house. But he wouldn't let him in. He parked the car in front of the house, and when they got out, Jeongguk told him to take off his shoes and socks and leave his suit jacket, and he disappeared for a moment inside the mansion. As he left it, he approached him almost silently, and before Kim could say or react, his eyes were covered by a black blindfold. After a while, the brunet grabbed his hand and began to carefully lead him towards the back of the house. Taehyung asked several times what was going on and where they were going, but Jeon flatly refused to give any explanation, so the tattoo artist had to rely on him and his own senses.

As he already guessed, they headed for the beach. From what he has already noticed, the Jeon family house was located close to one of the prettiest beaches of Jeju — Gimnyeong. It was enough to walk through the beautiful backyard garden and then walk only a few meters to get there. So, after a short walk, Jeongguk led him onto the warm sand that he now felt under his bare feet. The sun that accompanied them as they drove to the gallery hid somewhere, and the wind was quite strong now, but it was still warm enough. The longer they walked, the louder the sound of the sea waves grew, and the air felt wetter, which made the tattoo artist certain that the brunet was leading him down the beach, but he still didn't know what to expect.

"Come on, Gguk. You can't do this to me..." Kim groaned in another phishing attempt, wishing he could look at him with his puppy eyes.

However, he did not receive an explanation in response, but his senses were attacked by Jeongguk's low, melodious laugh. It's been a long time since a boy was laughing so freely. It was the kind of laughter that could break through the layers of even the coldest heart. And hearing him, he only dreamed of taking the blindfold off his eyes, pulling the boy into his arms and pressing their lips together, drinking this wonderful melody straight from his mouth. After a short while, however, the brunet fell silent, letting the small space between them be filled only with the sound of rough waves and the sound of the growing wind.