5. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU

Jeongguk looked at the phone to check the time and looked around again

Jeongguk looked at the phone to check the time and looked around again. It was past nine, and there was no sign of Tae nearby.

When he woke up this morning he felt strangely excited. He got ready quickly, dressing in his typical office outfit so as not to arouse Lisa's suspicions. He didn't want to explain himself or argue again. So he preferred to prepare himself against any eventuality.

Additionally, Hoseok kept his finger on the pulse. He would inform him if necessary. His father was away on a business trip to visit their Japanese branch, so his absence from the office was no problem.

He got here nearly half an hour ago, bought a coffee, and waited outside the entrance for the tattoo artist to arrive. The coffee was probably getting cold, and he looked around more and more nervously for the old estate. Yesterday, Taehyung said nothing that he would be late or show up at a different time. Although this phone call he received before his disappearance clearly upset him.

Did his absence have anything to do with it?

He hated to admit it, but he felt strangely disappointed that the redhead hadn't shown up yet. He was still thinking about him and wanted to get to know him better. Watching him work was fascinating, but those were the moments that he could spend only with him that gave him more pleasure. He had the feeling that Tae was opening up to him, and that fascinated him even more than his work.

"Jeongguk!" a voice suddenly called, breaking him out of his thoughts.

It was only a short call, but it was enough for him to know it was certainly not Taehyung's voice. Too short, however, for him to recognize who it belongs to. He raised his head and looked around for the source.

His eyes saw a slim silhouette of a tall man. He was wearing only a T-shirt. The bright material showed his tattooed forearms. When their eyes finally met, cute dimples appeared in the boy's cheeks.

Namjoon.

Jeongguk met him the day they first appeared in the studio. He was also present yesterday, but they hadn't really spoken much before. Somewhat embarrassed, he waved his hand gently at him. Namjoon ran towards him.

"Tae called me and asked me to tell you that he won't be here today. He didn't have your phone, so he had no way of informing you in person," he said suddenly, but seeing the disappointment on Jeongguk's face, he added quickly, "If you want, you can stay with me today..."

"No. It will not be necessary. What I saw is enough for me to know I want Tae to tattoo me," he replied quickly.

He felt a bit confused that his disappointment at the news was so evident that even Namjoon noticed it. However, he wasn't disappointed not to see Taehyung working as Nam probably thought. What he just said was the most sincere truth. He didn't have to watch him work anymore to see his talent. He was disappointed because he hoped he could spend some more time with him. And he might not have admitted it out loud, but this boy intrigued him like no one else.