I don't want you

**** I was not planning on update another chapter today but after reading your comments on last chapter, I had to fulfil my reader's wish.  so, here is another chapter for you hope you like it****

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Gulf woke up, having worst headache. As he tried to rub his head to relieve pain, he found his hands were tied with the bed with handcuffs. He yelled "what the hell!!!"

As he yell, he heard a voice "oh you finally woke up? I thought, I have to wake you while banging you hard."

Recognizing the voice and person gulf yelled "mew what the fuck is this? Free me from this."

Mew chuckled then he step forward and sat beside gulf "I am really loving it seeing you like this..." mew lean down near gulf's ear "I really want to hear you moaning under me like this..." gulf felt shiver all over his body hearing mew's words. Seeing gulf shiver mew move to his lips and planted a soft kiss.

When mew sat straight gulf looked at mew "why are you doing this?"

"Don't you know why I am doing this?" mew asked.

"mew this is wrong? Let me go" gulf glared at mew.

Mew chuckled "you know why I love you at first place because you are like this."

"I am not in mood to hear all this" gulf said in harsh tone.

Mew smirked and put his hand on gulf's cheek "so in what mood you are in? Or do you like me to make you feel the mood I am in?"

Gulf shake his head "do you think you can keep me here imprisoned forever?"

"Why can't I?" mew said.

"My 'wife' will come to find me" gulf smirked.

Mew's expression turned cold hearing the word wife. He clench on gulf's chin "don't worry. I made sure no one disturbs us while we are together and not even your wife can come between us." Saying that mew stood up and start to walk out of room.

"What do you mean by that?... mew... stop .... Mew...." gulf shouted but mew left the room without looking back.

After mew left it's been few hours. Gulf kept on struggling with handcuffs. Now he can feel that his hands are bleeding with the struggle. He is tired with the struggle. So he lay still and look around the room.

At first he thought mew might have taken him at his own home but looking around, he can tell that he is not in mew's home nor in hotel. There was no sound whatsoever. But he can hear the sound of waves from outside. But he don't know where he is?

'Sunny might be worried as I haven't contacted her all day and Emma might be really angry and upset. But what does mew meant when he said, I made sure no one disturbs us while we are together and not even your wife can come between us. Did he do something to sunny or emma? No no mew can't do that. But why he is doing all this? Ah....' Gulf's head start to ache with all the thoughts going through his head. The room was getting dark, he can tell it's been already night. Suddenly the door opened and mew turned on the light. Mew came in with a tray of food.

"I wanted to fill you up with something else but I think you should eat first." Mew said while putting the tray of food on the night stand.

Gulf look away. "Awww my baby is angry?" mew said in teasing tone.

Gulf didn't respond. Mew looked at gulf's hands "gulf!! What have you done to your hands?" he scolded and opened his hand cuffs. Seeing mew freeing him. Gulf swiftly sat up and punched mew in the face.

"You bastard!!!" gulf yelled.

Mew smiled and hover over gulf "looks like you still have lots of energy." Gulf was now under mew. He kicked mew in stomach making mew fall down from the bed.

"ahhh.." mew hissed in pain. " you are still as feisty as before and merciless to..." mew sat on floor holding his stomach. He put his head under his knees. At first gulf was soo angry at mew but seeing mew in pain he suddenly forgot everything and knee down on floor next to mew.

"Hey are you okay?" gulf asked in concern. Mew was still sitting in that position hissing in pain. Gulf asked again "mew... are you..." before gulf can finish his sentence mew jump in gulf and hover over him he tied his hand over his head with tight grip of his hands.

This sudden action made gulf shock "I guess you still care about me." mew smiled.

Gulf looked away "you were faking it?"

"no I am still hurt. Wanna see?" mew teased.

Gulf tried to shake mew off of him but mew didn't budge. Gulf look mew in the eyes and asked "what do you want mew? Why I am here?"

"What else I want? I want you gulf.... since the day I first saw you... all I want is you." mew said with serious expression.

Hearing mew's word gulf wanted to say exactly same words back to mew. But his heart is aching, not being able to say it back. it was really suffocating. He closed his eyes for a moment and pulled himself together.

"But I don't want you. And for your information I am married. And I have a child. So let me go." gulf said coldly.

Hearing that mew got reminded of the betrayal that gulf has given him. Now he is pissed he harden his grip on gulf's hand making gulf feel the pain from the wounds caused by the handcuffs. "ahhhh"

"it doesn't matter... if you are married or not. You are what, I want and I will make you mine completely. even if you don't want it. Even, if I have to keep you here like his for the rest of your life." mew looked at the pained expression on gulf's face from how he was holding him "it hurts right? You have also hurt me deeply and now you are gonna pay for it by staying by my side for the rest of your life" mew said clenching his teeth in anger.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued....

I hope you like this one... more to come... let me know in comments how was it....🙏🏻🤗

thank you all for being lovely...🥰

 love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️