Why him?

Mew went back to his house. He really wanted to see gulf today but gulf didn't came. Mew was getting impatient, he walk to fridge and took out a can of bear. Just then he heard the doorbell. He went to open the door.

Mew frowned seeing the uninvited guest barging in his condo "what are you doing here?"

"Why? Can't I visit my friend?" zack said sitting down on the couch.

Mew rubbed his nose between his eyes and sighed and then closing the door the walk back and sat on the couch "what you want?" mew asked.

Zack smiled "just came here for chat."

"go chat with alice. i am not in the mood" mew asked sipping his beer.

Zack frowned "she is out with her parents and i am here to get answers. Since yesterday you are nowhere to be found. I heard you were last seen with unconscious gulf. So tell me what's going on?"

"Where you heard that from?" mew asked in surprise.

"You know our campus is full of gossip loving people. So tell me what happened?" zack asked.

Mew sighed again he know, zack is the only one, he can talk about everything. And it's not like he was trying to hide anything. Mew leaned back "at first I was just trying to help him but later I lost control and really made him run away."

Zack wrinkled his nose "what you mean lost control and made him run away?"

Mew lowered his tone "I guess, I almost raped him."

Zack raised his eyebrows in surprise "you??? What????"

"I know, I was wrong. But it happened on impulse, I lost control. And yeah I know there is no excuse to make it say what I did was, right." Mew say with guilty in his voice.

"yeah you bet. how can you do something so shameful? mew his is just not like you. whats wrong with you?" zack scold mew.

mew kept silent he has nothing to say. he know what he did was wrong.

seeing mew's guilty expressions, Zack closed his eyes trying to calm himself. He know mew is wrong but he also know mew admit to his wrong doing.

After few moment he calmed a bit "mew what are you doing? And why are you after gulf? Why are you acting out of your own character? It's not like you know him or in love with him?. What are you trying to do?"

"I don't know zack, I really don't know. I know, I am acting out of my own character, I never cared for anyone. I never got close to other people except for you and alice. But he.... he..... I just want him to be close to me. I want to know him more. I want to see him more..i..i... I don't know." Mew says with frustration.

Zack's eyes went wide "you love gulf?"

"I don't know. How can be it? I don't know love. I don't love. You know I don't like relationships. So how can I love him?" mew asked.

Zack sighed "at first, I thought you are just attracted to him. But, I guess you have more intense feeling for him then just mere attraction. Mew you need to figure this out on your own" saying that zack stood up "I guess I should take my leave you need to think this through or else you will lose it. So, see you tomorrow and call me anytime if you want to talk."

"Yeah, thanks man." Mew said. Zack smiled at mew and left the place.

Sitting alone at the couch mew leaned back and looked up to the ceiling.

"Why??? Why you??"

Mew closed his eyes and suddenly, he saw flashback of time, when he stalked gulf for days. Gulf was always smiling and friendly towards everyone. Mew had seen gulf helping his juniors, even when he was exhausted after practicing football with huge smile on his face.

Never once he saw gulf, complain or frowning on people who took advantage of his generosity. Mew had seen people in his whole life being fake and acting kind and generous but when he saw gulf, he was getting curious and trying find the moment when gulf might turned out to be like those people but mew never once seen gulf acting differently afterwards.

But sometimes, when gulf was alone, the look on gulf's face, really caught his curiosity. Gulf looked pained and sad, mew wanted to know the reason behind this side of gulf. but whenever he tried to get close to gulf or warm up to him, gulf always act differently or rude or arrogant towards him. that behavior of gulf really bugs mew. 

But still mew tried to get close to him. because even if gulf was being arrogant and rude to him,he was at least talking to him or paying attention to him. that's why mew kept on going after gulf.

Sometimes the way gulf's smile and his generosity, reminded mew of his mother, the warmth and kindness really make him want to be close to gulf. 

Mew opened his eyes abruptly "I don't know, if its love or not. I just know, you have to mine. I want you, by my side."

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued....

thank you to all the lovely readers for 2.04k reads you guys really motivate me a lot thank u soo much 😘, i hope you are liking the story.🤗🤗🤗

don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.😇😇😇

love you all♥️😍♥️