3 year later

3 year later

"you are still here? I hate you" emma said to mew.

"I don't like you either. You little recon"

"daddy daddy look uncle mew is bulling me." Emma turned to gulf who was working in kitchen with sunny.

"mew can you be less childish. She is just 7 how can you fight with a seven-year-old." Gulf said.

"she started it." Gulf looked at sunny and they both shake their head in sync. Seeing that mew got up from his seat and walk to gulf.

"i can help him you can go and handle that little reckon." Mew said to sunny.

Emma came runny in the kitchen "who you call reckon? Daddy see he is so rude..." emma said with hugging gulf's leg.

"both of you out of kitchen right now." Mew and emma pouted with same expressions. Sunny chuckled seeing both of them.

With heavy steps and sad expressions mew and emma walked out of kitchen.

"how you handle 2 children?" sunny asked with a amusing smile.

"don't get me started. they keep on fighting all day long but when they don't see each other in sight they ask about each other to me." Gulf sighed.

"so, tell me how Is eric?" gulf asked.

"he is great. And we are getting married next month." Sunny told him showing ring on her finger.

Seeing the ring gulf got excited "Oh my god. Finally. I thought he will never ask."

Sunny chuckled "yeah right I thought I had to do all the proposing in the end but he managed."

"he really loves you." Gulf said with a smile.

"yeah, I know." Sunny smiled looking at the ring.

Gulf and mew got married after sunny give gulf divorce. Emma was not okay with it in first but later little sneaky fights with mew made her okay with the situation. Now emma lives with gulf and mew and sunny let emma be. Sunny found a lover, who made her forget gulf and move on with her life. Gulf also gave sunny part of his business and now they work as business partner. mew was against it at first but after sex whole week gulf convinced him.

But still sometimes mew gets jealous with sunny being around with gulf. but he controls himself because he knows gulf is his and only his. Mew loves emma as her own daughter, but he likes to bully her to here and there because emma always cling on to gulf when they are together.

They both act super childish but gulf loves seeing both of them being like this. cuz he know how much both of them love each other. mew and gulf both got the family they always wanted. and living like this everyday there love only grow more and more.

Finally, they had there happy ending. because when you love someone so deeply you can overcome any obstacles cuz you are everything to each other you get the power to face anything that comes your way.

the end.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

i hope you liked the story. thank you all for being here till the end and not leaving half way.🙏🏻🙏🏻🤗

so here i present you another mewgulf story. i just uploaded it "New Life". please read and let me know your view.🥰

hopefully you like it too

hopefully you like it too.🤗

follow me to get to know me more and my work. 🙏🏻👍🏻🥰🥰

love you guys alot.❤️❤️❤️