Winning

It been a week since that incident. Everything was normal except one this gulf felt like he is being watched but when he look around there was no one. He thought it might be some girls who were following him all around.

After finishing his classes' gulf went on the football field with mild where they planned to meet champ. Actually gulf just transferred here in the middle of the third semester in college due to some personal reasons.

Mild met him in the class where teacher appointed mild to help gulf get familiar with the campus. Mild and champ were friends from high school now studying in same university.

After talking and spending time with each other they have become good friends in just one month. They get to know that gulf has been the captain of football team in his last university so they asked him to join the team hoping this year they will win over business management team.

As gulf loved football he joined the team. in just a month he showed everyone his football skill, that made him star player of the team. Girls were drooling and cheering for him. Mild and champ were enjoying the spotlight with gulf. Gulf was becoming popular in the engineering campus but he don't like the attention much so he try to ignore girls here and there.

Today they are having a match against the medical campus team. Everybody in the engineering team hoping to win as they have their star player this time.

All the girls and were cheering for their favorite player. But gulf's name was standing out the most. As gulf came on the field all the girls started to cheer for him "gulf yeeeee... you can do it" "goooo gulf" "you look soo handsome"

Gulf looked back at the crowed and smiled a bit and girls start to giggle. Seeing this mild put his arm around his shoulder "man you are going to make them faint. We still need them for cheering." Mild teased gulf.

Gulf rolled his eyes and elbowed side of his ribs.

"ooooowwwww that hurt you want to hurt me before the game. How are you going to win without me?" Mild hissed in pain.

Gulf smirked "I will manage." Saying that he ran to field where all the players were assembled. The team captain asked them to focus and win the same. And just like that game started.

---

With the score of 4-0 the engineering team won the game. All thanks to their star player. All the team players were patting gulf's shoulder and telling him that he played really well.

All the crowed of girls was going crazy for gulf. Gulf looked to the crowed and smiled and waved his hand. Just then a particular person caught his eyes. Mew who was standing at the corner of cheer stand hands in his pockets and smirking at gulf. 'Why he is here? And why he have to look at me like that' gulf thought to himself.

Just then someone jumped over his back "yeeeeee we won."

"Mild get off me" gulf said being annoyed.

"You are hurting our star player. If something happen to him the girls that you see over there might kill you" said champ.

Getting down from gulf's back "aa aa ... but let's go we are going to celebrate hard tonight"

Gulf looked at mild frowning his eyebrows.

"Don't look at him like that. And you can't escape this time. You have to come. All the players are going to a bar together to celebrate." Champ said.

Gulf rolled his eyes "okay but just for half hour after that I will be gone"

Mild patted on gulf's back and whispered to himself "that will enough time to get you drank"

"What did you just said?" gulf asked.

"n.. nothing lets go now." Mild said hiding his corky smile and both champ and mild winked at each other.

Gulf looked back at the where he saw mew standing. But there was no one.

---

Gulf, mild and champ went to the bar with other players. All were getting drank, enjoying music and themselves. Everyone was praising and thanking gulf for the win as they have never won a match before.

Mild and champ were working on the plan to get gulf drunk as gulf never accept to come out with them. They wanted him to have fun. Sometimes they felt like gulf is being too quiet and lonely although his nature was quiet introvert but as friends they were worry about him as gulf never talk about his past or why he transferred here or his old life.

They got succeeded as they kept on making gulf drink. Gulf started to loosen a bit and enjoy the music. Mild and champ looked at each other with the victorious smile.

Gulf unbutton two button his shirt, as his body started to follow the rhythm of the music. No one can deny he was looking damn hot in this moment. As champ and mild went to the counter to get another drink and chit chat about their successful plan. A player from there team peter came and sat next to gulf.

He looked at gulf with lust. Seeing gulf in this state was really turning him on.

"Hey buddy, you feeling okay?" peter asked gulf.

"Never better" gulf gave him his best smile.

Putting his hand on gulf's thigh he said "yeah I can see that"

Suddenly gulf felt sick from all the alcohol he consumed. He stood up and ran towards the washroom. Seeing gulf leave peter followed him.

Peter Inside the washroom following gulf as the entered, he was gulf throwing up in the sink. He walked towards him and patted his shoulder.

"I guess you had too many drinks" peter said.

After throwing up gulf rinse his mouth with water and stood back. He was really drunk. Now after throwing up his legs were giving up. Peter hold him from his waist to prevent him to falling down.

"I guess, I am a little drank" gulf chuckled a bit.

"Yeah just a little" peter laughed softly. He looked at gulf, right now gulf was looking so hot. Suddenly his eyes went to his lips. An urge to kiss gulf suddenly crossed his mind. He pushed gulf to the wall abruptly.

"What are you doing man?" asked gulf being in drunk state feeling weak.

Peter leaned forward to kiss gulf but suddenly someone pulled him from back of his shirt making him turn around and punched him in the face. Peter was lying on the floor, as his lips started to bleed.

Peter was about to stand up and give back the punch but seeing who is standing before him, his hands started to shake.

"Mew....." peter got really afraid. He just stood up and left in hurry.

Mew looked back at gulf who was standing with the support of the wall. Trying to open his eyes.

Mew greeted his teeth and walk to him and stand before him. Mew grabbed gulf's shirt collar in anger "how can you get this drunk? How can you let him do this to you?" mew said through this gritted teeth.

"i....i...what you..." Gulf felt the pain his head. He started to feel dizzy and in the next moment everything was black out.

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued ....

thanks for reading. you guys are amazing. 🤗🤗🤗

don't forget to comment your views.

love you all♥️♥️♥️