What have you done?

*Warning : this chapter contain 18+ content*
❌🔞🔞🔞🔞❌

~~~~~~~~~~

A week later...

"I need you... I need you right now.... don't you love me... just do it" gulf said while hovering over mew.

"Gulf. This is not what you want? Stop it." mew said trying to shake gulf off of him.

But gulf pinned him down and started to kiss him abruptly. Mew really wanted to do this but gulf was not in right state of mind, he was really drunk. He pushed him.

"Why???? don't you want to do this?" gulf said.

"Gulf ...I want it but not like this. So let's stop." Mew tried to make him calm down.

"What if I say I want to do this? Do this with you?"

Hearing what gulf said mew was on the verge of breaking down and continue on. But he really need gulf's consent "do you really want this?"

"Yes I want to do this with you." gulf said without any hesitation

Mew shake gulf off from him and pinned him on the bed and started to kiss mine. Gulf reciprocate the action in full he kissed mew back. Now the they were kissing each other passionately and deeply mew was losing is mind he wanted gulf for such a long time, right now his mind was completely filled with the lust and love he has for gulf.

After the deep and wet kiss mew moved to gulf's neck kissing and sucking. Gulf let out a deep moan and griped on mew's hair. Mew wanted to mark gulf. Making him not forget this night in morning.

"aaahhhhhh mewww" gulf moaned

Hearing his name from gulf's mouth really turned him on he was getting hard. He moved down started to suck and lick his nipples. Gulf's whole body shivered in pleasure.

"mewww.....aaahhhh... nottt there" gulf said.

In between sucking and licking mew smirked "so this is you sensitive spot" but he kept on sucking his nipples. Gulf dig his nails on mew's back. He was feeling too much pleasure that he forgot everything else, now his member was getting hard.

Mew stopped and took of his cloths swiftly and then undressed gulf. now both of them were naked. Seeing gulf lying naked and all sexy turned him on more and more that his member is started oozing with pre-cum. He held on to gulf's hard member and leaned down and put it whole in his mouth at one making gulf moan with pleasure " aaahhhhh why this feels sooooo good"

Mew smirked again hearing it and started to suck hard on his member. "aaahhhhh mewww .." gulf held on mew's head. It was too much pleasure for him. he cummed in no time, filling mew's mouth. Mew swallowed it all.

Wiping is mouth sensually, he looked at gulf "that was fast, but you taste better than I expected"

Gulf was panting hard with all this activity. Mew turned him to his stomach "we are not done yet." Mew leaned down again and started to lick his hole.

"aaaaahhhh no... nottt there" gulf moan

After licking and sucking mew put a finger inside making gulf shiver in pain mew hold him "don't worry I am trying to loosen you a but you will feel good soon"

Then mew put another finger in started to move them in and out. Gulf was feeling strange and little bit better at the same time. Seeing gulf loosen up mew put another finger in gulf gripped on the pillow not to scream in pain. He bite the pillow to stop himself from screaming.