Feelings

"I am sorry mew last night was mistake... I had no right to play with your feeling like that...." As gulf said that. Mew looked at him with rejected expression. But in few seconds his expression changed and he grabbed gulf's neck.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Do you think I am your toy with whom you can play anytime??? You come and go as you please. I have my limit" mew was so furious that for a moment he forgot who was in front of him.

Gulf tried to shake mew off of him, he can't breathe. He struggled under mew who was on top of him choking him. "m...mew... mmm...I can't breathe"

Hearing that mew finally come to his senses and let go of gulf and sat back on his seat. Tears stream down from his eyes. He kept on looking down thinking 'I can't even hurt him'. Gulf coughed trying to normal his breathing.

When he finally got control of his breathing he looked at mew. his head was down so gulf can't look at his face properly. After calming down he put his hand on his shoulder. "mew, please listen to me first" mew didn't respond.

Gulf stood up and kneel down in front of mew. he pulled up mew's face with his hands and finally he saw mew was crying. He gasped "mew...."

"Why are you doing this to me gulf? why? All I did was love you and yet you???" tears stream down as he speak.

Gulf shook his head, then he wiped mew's tears with his fingers and then pulled him closer. Gulf planted a soft kiss on mew's lips. "Mew I love you too"

Mew looked at gulf with wide eyes. "w..what?"

"Yes mew I love you. You didn't let me finish earlier" gulf said.

Mew just looked at him with confused expression. "But you said last night was mistake"

"Yeah because our first time together should have been special and i was drunk and I didn't tell you that I love you too as you love me.. That why it was wrong. i was drunk last night that's why I freaked out in the morning. That's why I said it was a mistake." Gulf completed.

"so..so you love me??..." mew asked.

"Yes I do." As gulf said that mew jumped on gulf to hug him. Making gulf fall back and mew was still on top of him hugging him tightly. Gulf smiled and hugged him back.

Mew looked at gulf and smiled "now you can't run away from me anymore"

Gulf chuckled "should I regret my decision now?"

Mew smirked "no! now you can't take back anything you have said.. From this moment on you are mine And only mine..." saying that mew put his lips on his and started to kiss him passionately and deeply. Gulf reciprocate mew's kiss in full.

Mew pulled himself back both were panting due to long deep kiss. Mew moved near gulf's ear and whisper "I think we should make up for last night's mistake."

"What do yo...." Before gulf could complete his sentence mew stood up and carried gulf swiftly in bridal style and took him to the bedroom.

After 3 rounds on passionate sex session. Gulf passed out with exhaustion. Mew chuckled seeing gulf snoring softly but he cant stop smiling because he was feeling out of the world right now. he was feeling like he can do anything now. for him and for the person right in front of him. he kissed gulf's lips softly and after cleaning himself and gulf he laid beside him.

 he kissed gulf's lips softly and after cleaning himself and gulf he laid beside him

---

Gulf woke up with the mew's voice who was telling him to wake up. Gulf slowly opened his eyes. Remembering how he passed out he got up and throw pillow in mew. "You animal.." after throwing pillow gulf felt pain all over his body.

"That's harsh" mew smirked.

"You really are a beast....ahhhh.. I can't even move without aching" gulf hissed and cursed mew.

Mew put on a baby face and hugged gulf "but you were so irresistible.... I couldn't control."

Gulf tried to shake mew off of him but he was feeling pain from moving so he let him be "you are telling me it is my fault?"

"I am sorry na.... naa...." Mew said while rubbing his face lightly on gulf's chest like a little puppy.

Gulf sighed "okay now let me go... are you trying to break me?"

Mew immediately backed off "sorry!"

Gulf sighed again "stop with the sorry and help me up.. I want to go to the bathroom"

Mew swiftly stood up and carried gulf bridal style.

"you asshole. I said help me up not carry me like this" gulf said frowning.

"just keep quiet for a bit and let me help you" mew said.

After that gulf shook his head and let mew help him the way he want to help. After getting freshen up. It was already evening. Mew gave gulf food and some pain killers.

"would you like to rest for a bit more?" mew asked looking at gulf who put his head back on couch trying to relax.

"na I am fine." Gulf said.

After few seconds of silence. Mew started to speak again. "gulf can I ask you something?"

Gulf sit up straight "what is it?"

"how did you find out that you love me?" mew asked.

Gulf flinch for a bit 'should I tell him the truth? But I guess truth is better than lying and beginning our relationship' gulf thought to himself. Mew was waiting for the answer while gulf spaced out for a bit.

"Actually.... Last night before I came here I was in a party with my teammates and lisa was there to..." as gulf mention lisa name. mew expression changed a bit, but he didn't say anything so gulf continued "lisa kissed me." hearing this mew fisted his hand trying to control his anger and gulf saw it, he moved towards him and hold his hand.

"but when she kissed me. I didn't feel anything like nothing at all. When she kissed me you face flashed in front of my eyes. Her kiss made me realise who was actually in my heart and the person I was trying to avoid was the one I want to be with and that is you ...Mew"

Mew kept on staring at gulf's face with no expression on his face. gulf was feeling really confused looking at mew's expression. Gulf put his hand on mew's cheek "mew...say something....are you..." gulf got interrupted when mew jumped on him and started to kiss him abruptly and roughly... gulf is really confused right now with mew's action. he pushed mew back.

"mew....." but mew again move forward and kissed him. gulf pushed him really hard this time. "mew what are you doing?"

Mew hold gulf's shoulders "you said she kissed you. I want to erase every trace of her touch. I don't want you to have any memory of her. I want to fill up you mind... heart and soul with me and only me... because you are mine from this moment on"

Gulf looked at mew with wide eyes 'he loves me to this extent. How come I didn't notice it before.... Ah...I guess I knew at some point but ignored it... but now I know I love mew too and I am not going to avoid it anymore' gulf smiled a bit and kissed mew. "Yeah I am yours and you are mine"

Mew smiled and hugged him tightly 'I am not gonna let you go gulf ...even if you want to. you are going to be mine forever.'

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued....

thank you all for the love and read.🥰

please vote and comment your views.😊

love you all.😍❤️❤️❤️