Shocked

Gulf's POV

It's been a week since mew asked me to be his friend. And I still don't know him being my friend is a good thing or bad. He has introduced me to his friend alice and zack. They are cool.

At first I thought they are dating or something but later mew told me that zack like alice but he didn't have the courage to confess, he thinks if he does he might lose her. But I think otherwise but I don't like poking my nose in other's business.

When I first told mild and champ about mew being my friend offer. Champ was beyond pissed. But mew came and really apologized to them like kneeling down and apologizing. That really shocked me, I am really confused by his personality right now.

At first, I only agree to his friendship because I was kind or curious. He was so arrogant but when I saw how much he wanted me to be his friend and how much effort he was putting into it. But what for? I still don't understand his intentions. Is he faking it? I don't know. Right now, I guess I have to go with the flow.

"ouuuuu" I came back to reality when mild slapped back of my head.

"What was this for?" I yelled at mild.

"You are spacing out again. Since that mew is around you, you are spacing out a lot. By the way, I still don't understand, what this friendship all about?" mild asked sitting on chair next to me.

"I don't know either. I am just going with the flow I guess." I said shaking my head.

"Going with the flow? Didn't I told you before what kind of person he is? And what he did to you. You still considered it?" mild said.

'Yeah, you are reminding me of that every day since last week. How many times you have said it? Like 1000 or so' I thought to myself staring at mild.

"What are you staring me for?" I snapped out.

"Nothing let this be. He didn't do anything since we become friends." I said.

"Yeah except for being clingy on you and eating lunch with us every day and try to get in conversation with you every chance he gets. I am telling you he hasn't done anything yet. But he might." Mild said with a serious tone.

"I know I know that's why I am always on my guard. I won't let him do anything." I said.

He sighed "I am just worried for you."

I smirked "aww jerk like you have heart to be concerned for me?" I said with my teasing voice.

"You asshole" mild scold.

"What did you say?" I eyed him seriously

"N ...Nothing, my jerky little friend. Let's go for lunch now. I am starving" mild said with forced smile.

I laughed "okay let's go. But where is champ?"

Now he smirked and put his arm around my shoulder and whispered "he is waiting for us in the parking. We had enough of the days to eat with mew. You know I am really uncomfortable he being around us. So let's ditch everything and eat out."

I smiled "you are really afraid of mew?"

"n..no I am just uncomfortable. Now let's go before he come here and snatch you away." Mild pulled my arm and drag me to parking lot.

---

Gulf, mild and champ decided to skip classes and have fun today they went to a mall. But since they left the camps gulf's phone was on ring all the time.

"Man, put your phone on silent if you don't want to answer it." champ yelled at gulf.

Gulf put his phone in front of champ's face "do you want me to answer this?"

Looking at caller id, champ sighed "just switch your phone off or else he will keep on calling."

Gulf did exactly that, since they left campus mew was calling gulf continuously. Gulf knew if he pick up his call he might have to give an excuse or mew will find a way to tag along with them so gulf just ignored mew and switched his phone off.

At mall, they decided to fill up their stomachs before heading to the gaming zone and later may be watch a movie. They were getting excited to have a fun day after a long time.

They when to a restaurant and ordered food. When food got served mild jumped on it. Putting everything on the plate.

"hey hey man leave something for us to" champ scolded mild.

Mild made an annoyed face and silently started eating. Suddenly mild stopped eating as he look behind gulf. Gulf got confused "what's with your face? Okay okay... you can eat more my treat."

And suddenly gulf felt someone's hand on his shoulder "I knew it was you... hey guys what a coincidence?"

Gulf recognized the voice and shut his eyes tightly before looking back 'fuck the coincidence there is no coincidences when it comes to you mew' gulf think to himself.

"Oh how come you are here?" gulf asked with a forced smile.

"We were planning to eat out today that's why I was calling you but my calls didn't get through" mew said.

Champ and mild look at each other.

"Hey alice ...zack... Look who I found." Mew yelled calling alice and zack who were coming through entrance.

"More like... Look to whom I drag you both to" alice whispered to zack.

"Mew has gone mad, he followed them after seeing them leave the campus. Now, let's go. At least we can eat." Zack whispered to alice.

They all sat together ordered more food and ate it. Gulf and his friends were annoyed as there fun day turned into torture day. Mew tagged along to gulf like magnet. It was getting on gulf's nerves.

Gulf got up to go to washroom. Mew stood up instantly. But this time gulf shut him down "can I go to washroom alone? Let me have some peace for a sec."

Saying that gulf left, leaving mew speechless and everyone looking at them.4

---

Everyone gathered outside the restaurant, mew was making a long face. Seeing that alice pulled him aside.

"Mew what's with the face? You are clinging on to him like magnet. Of Course he is going to get annoyed." Alice scolded him.

"But i...." mew was interrupted by alice.

"Shut it mew, I know why you friended him. But if you want him to see you more and pay attention to you more. You have to be patient and show him you true self." Alice said.

"Yeah, you might be right. This is really new to me and I don't what to scare him away or hate Me." mew said.

"I know so you..." this time alice got interrupted as someone pulled her around and kissed her.

Mew suddenly forget to breathe seeing who was kissing alice. So was alice as she recognized the person.

As the person backed off "g...gulf?????" alice stuttered

Gulf leaned towards her and whispered to her ear "you need to come with me. I want your help."

And in shock alice was dragged by gulf, again leaving mew speechless and shocked to hell.

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued....

really really sorry for the late update guys.... been really busy.🙏🙏🙏

hope you like this chapter. there is going to be a new surprise. so wait for it.😶

don't forget to comment your view and vote.🤗

love you all.♥️♥️♥️