Going somewhere

Gulf had trouble sleeping that night. Mew's words kept on buzzing in his ears 'Why do you not trust me? Why don't you let me be close to you? Why you have to run away from me..? Why you have to kiss alice? Why in front of me? Do you know how I feel? Do you know I was hurt? Do you gulf?'.

All of the things since he met mew kept on flashing in front of his eyes trying to find the answer to mew's question. Except of forcing himself on me what else he has done wrong? But he got no answers.

But for the first time seeing mew's venerable side really made gulf think that he might have wrong idea about mew's personality. And suddenly, he was curious and he wanted to know more about mew.

Soon sun shine from the window and he knew it's time to get up. Soon, he smelled the aroma of delicious food. He sat up with a smile 'so mom is at home and cooking'. With a wide smile, he got of bed and head to freshen up. After getting ready he went downstairs. And she his mother in kitchen. She was humming song and making breakfast.

Gulf slowly walk up to her without making any noise and hugged her from back. She jumped in surprise. "Good morning maa" gulf said with a smile.

Hearing his son's voice she smiled and ruffed his hair with her free hand "good morning son. Someone woke up little early."

"Your delicious food woke me up" gulf whinnied like a kid.

She laughed "you are really my little kid. Go and wait for a moment it's almost done."

Gulf let her go and went back and sit on counter. While sitting there he smiled, it's been a while he spent time with her mother. After his dad left them when he was little. She had suffered a lot. She worked days and night to earn and provide gulf.

Gulf knows how much her mom has suffered over the years that is why he also did his part to help her mom out. He never complaint of being alone at home and eating alone when his mom was not around. He always smiled and supported her no matter what.

Gulf's mother built up a small cosmetic company 'G Cosmetics' few years ago, but now it has become the biggest brand in Thailand and all because of her hard work, she was well known in Thailand. Gulf also has been helping her since he was in high school, he is has been multitasking but right now none of his friends knows about his mother and her company. He like to keep it that way because of what happened to him earlier in last college.

After putting the food in plate's gulf's mother turned around to look at gulf. Looking at her smiling. "What are you smiling about?"

"I miss us spending time together." Gulf said.

She smiled "awww my baby don't worried after this new project I am going to take few days off and we go somewhere."

Gulf smiled and jumped off the counter "really??? Then I am going to help with this project. So that it can be finished before time."

"No you are going to focus on your study. You have been helping me enough." His mom scold.

"Its okay mom I can do it. Let me help and you have been tiring yourself too much lately. I will help you and there is no arguing." Gulf said firmly.

She sighed "okay okay you win. Now let's go and have our breakfast."

"Yes I am starving" gulf said. They had there breakfast laughing and chatting. After that gulf let for the campus. He was really feeling good today.

---

He reached the campus and parked his car. When he got out of car, he saw mew parked his car right next to his. Mew got of his car with a smile and then alice come out from passenger seat. She saw gulf and smiled "hey, good morning"