4 years later

4 years later.

"Mew!! Mew!!! "gulf whispered in soft voice in mew's ear.

"mmmm" mew shake a little but didn't wake up

"Mew... it's getting late wake up now...." gulf said

"Mew are you gonna get up or not? I am gonna go alone if you don't wake up." Gulf scold.

Hearing that mew immediately woke up yelling "GULF!!!!"

Mew sighed looking at the empty room. He closed his eyes 'that dream again...'. He picked up his phone to look at the time it was 6 in the morning 'i guess I can't sleep again'

He got out of bed and decided to go for a run.

It's been 4 years since gulf disappeared. At first mew searched for gulf everywhere but he can't find him anywhere. He even went to lisa and threated her to tell whereabouts of gulf but lisa also had no idea. Alice and jack stopped mew before he could hit lisa.

Afterwards mew went to gulf's house everyday hoping he might come back but that didn't happened after seeing mew going crazy for six month alice and jack decided to put some sense into him. There final exams were gonna start and mew had no interest in moving forward.

His life stopped when gulf left but his friends can't see in like that even mild and champ were heartbroken seeing mew in this miserable state. They helped mew from getting out of that miserly and talk him out of it. Finally, mew realized sitting ideal won't do anything. To find gulf he need power and that moment he felt like power is money.

So after graduating he decide to open up a hotel with the money his parents left him. Day and night, he did everything to make his business success and after a year of hard work paid off. His hotel become famous all around Thailand. And later he expand his business.

Between all of this, every day he kept on missing gulf he even hired investigators in search of him. But all he know about gulf is his name and his house address. Gulf never talked about his parent and his family in general all he know is he lived with his mom.

2 year after the disappearance of gulf an investigator find out about gulf's mother and her business and she has another house in Thailand that she visits time to time and the found about their business. But she hasn't been there for last 1 year and she never stays at one place. It was dead end again.

Mew was having really hard time every day without gulf he fell like dying with slow poison. He was losing his sleep. At one point he decided to move on and keep his head in his work but still he can't forget him.

After coming back from long run he got ready and went to his office. His schedule for today was quiet busy. He has meeting after meeting. As his hotels where becoming more famous. Celebrities book his hotel for parties and events. Lots of tourists also book their hotel for stays.

He had to keep on working to make the hospitality top quality and to keep his employees in check. He was devil when it comes to work. He never let anything slide, if he feels like it's not right he makes the employ's life living hell.

Today big gaming company has booked his hotel to welcome their partners from abroad. And owner of company Mr. Jo has been big help for mew in past regarding growth of his hotels. It was quiet a big deal he came personally to check if everything is perfect.

"oh hello Mr. Suppasit. You are also here" the director of the gaming company just arrived.

"Hello Mr.Jo. I am just here to check if everything is arranged to your liking." Mew said smiling politely.

Mr. Jo smile widely "no doubt your business is this famous as I can see how you treat your guests."

Mew smiled "thank you sir. Come, let me show the way to your table." While guiding them to their table he asked "so when your guest is will be arriving here?"