Why???

“Gulf… when you start liking me?” mew asked while resting his head on gulf’s lap and gulf was busy on this phone.

“Why are you asking me this suddenly?” gulf put his phone away and looked at mew.

“Nothing just wanted to know. Do you love me as much as I love you?” mew said.

“hmmm….” Gulf looked up acting like thinking hard… mew looked at him eagerly to know the answer and finally gulf looked at mew and laughed “you are really an idiot mew. You think I love you? ha ha ha you are really funny. I am just playing around with you because you are fun to play with.” Mew looked at gulf with wide eyes… his laugh kept on ringing in his ears. Suddenly he wake up from phone call.

Tears filled his eyes. He rubbed his eyes while wiping his tears. He looked at the phone.

“Hello” mew said in sleepy voice.

Bastard don’t tell me you are still sleeping. Me and alice are waiting for you here. And you are still in bed.” Jack scolded

Mew looked at the time. It was 10 in the morning. After coming back, he got himself drunk to forget everything he heard yesterday.

Hey are you there?... mew???” jack yelled.

“Yeah yeah I am here. I won’t be able to make it today. I have some urgent work. don’t worry I will do everything you told me to. I gotta go now. Bye” mew just disconnected his call. He didn’t want to hear anything else or reveal his state to him.

After disconnecting call mew lie down again and closed his eyes. Suddenly events of last night flashed in front of his eyes.

“I need to go after my daughter” saying that gulf run after that little girl.

After gulf left mew stood there frozen for a moment trying to grasp what just happened. Gulf was right in front of him but after that he learnt that he has a child. ‘is this real or a dream?’ for mew it felt like the worst of nightmare since gulf left.

Mew turned around to go after gulf when he bumped into receptionist.
“Oh sorry sir I thought you left already” she kept on talking but mew was looking behind her where gulf just run.

“Oh that was Mr. kanawut, Mr. Jo’s guest.”

“Mr. kanawut?” mew frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

The receptionist thought that his boss might have wrong idea like Mr. kanawut is here to complaint about something so she explained.

“Oh sir don’t worry. He was not here to complaint about anything Mr. and Mrs. Kanawut are very satisfied with our service. It’s just that their daughter is little stubborn she wanted to play around so Mr. kanawut came here to walk her around. I guess Due to time difference in abroad and here, she is not able to adjust here yet”

Mew opened his eyes ‘was it really gulf? Or someone else… no that was gulf for sure. I can’t be mistaken.’

---

Mew reached his office. Few seconds later Luke entered.

“good morning sir... Here the details of the guest you asked for”. Luke put file on desk and asked mew if he need anything else.

Mew just shake his head. Luke left the room and mew swiftly opened the file and checked out all the details on the file. ‘So this is you have been up to… so this is what you did to me… how?? Why??? Why gulf??? What I did wrong to you???? why you did this to me???’

Thinking that tears roll down from his eyes. He clench to his chest as he was feeling stabbing pain in his heart.

---

“Dad how long are you going to work?” Emma asked.

Gulf looked at her being all pouty and cute he picked her up and make her sit on his lap. “I will be finished soon” gulf respond with a warm smile.

“But you are working for so long. You promised me you will buy me that pink teddy bear that I asked for.” Emma pouted again.

“awww honey just wait a little more then I will be finished and we will go out to but whatever you like.”

Emma brighten up “promise!!”

“Yes my love.” Gulf smiled.

“Gulf... you are really spoiling her. She always does this act and you let her be” sunny came out of room after hearing all this.

Emma pouted again. Thinking that his dad will go back on his words. “Don’t listen to your mom. You can have anything you want.” gulf whispered into Emma’s ear. Making Emma smile mischievously.

Sunny sigh “you two…..”

“it’s okay. She is just a child let her enjoy” gulf said.

“But if she want her teddy bear she needs to finish her milk or I am not letting anyone go anywhere…” sunny said firmly.

Emma jumped down from gulf’s lap and run into room to finish the glass of milk. Seeing that both gulf and sunny smiled. Then gulf started working on his laptop again. Sunny looked at him and sat beside him.

“Gulf you need rest. You have been working like crazy.” Sunny said with concern in her voice.

“I am fine. I just need to finish this as soon as possible and go back.” Gulf said while working.

“Did something happened last night?” sunny asked.

Gulf paused for a moment after hearing sunny and then started to work again “no… nothing happened”

Sunny looked at him “I know when something happens to you.”

Gulf stopped at looked at her “I saw him yesterday…”

Hearing that her eyes went wide in shock “here??”

“Yeah… he stopped me but I walked away.” gulf said while looking down.

Sunny put her hand on gulf’s shoulder and patted lightly “you knew you have to face him someday ...right?”

“Yeah ...I know it but I guess, I am never going to be ready for that. My mind went blank, when I saw him. If I know I would ran into him my first day here... I would never came back in the first place.” Gulf said sadly.

“It’s okay gulf everything thing will be fine. You know you have to face him someday. But don’t worry… I will be with you no matter what.”

Gulf looked at her and smiled “thanks”

Then Emma ran out of room “I finished the milk now can we go.”

Gulf and sunny looked at each other and chuckled. Gulf put his laptop down and yelled “let’s head to the toy store.”

"Yaaayyyy" Emma yelled in happiness.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

To be continued...

I hope you all r liking the story... Sorry for late update🙏🏻... But will upload next chapter soon...🙃

Thank you all for commenting and letting me know your views..😘. You guys are really amazing...🥰
stay happy n healthy 😘

Love you all❤️❤️❤️