Manic

"ahhhh .... mew.... stop ...slow down...ahhhh...mew...." Gulf raised his voice and struggled to take out mew's member but mew got blinded by his jealousy and imagination of gulf being with someone else, he holds him tight while thrusting hard inside him.

When gulf realized mew is not planning to stop his mad man behavior any time soon, he said "okay...okay ahhh I was lying..I was lying .. i was never with anyone else.....ahhhh stop now.....mew..."

Mew stopped "are you telling the truth???"

Gulf shake mew off of him, making mew flop on the side. "you are really an asshole... I was never with anyone else except for you... I only loved you till now." Saying that gulf pouted covering his body while hugging pillow.

Seeing gulf like that mew realized, how harsh he was on him just now.... He got up and sit in front of him...and hugged him "I am sorry gulf.... Sorry....i just got jealous...I can't imagine you being with someone else."

Gulf pushed him "I guess somethings never change.... You really are an ass"

Mew smiled "yeah... I am. And I am sorry babe" Mew took pillow from gulf's hand push him down slowly to make him lie down and start to kiss him softly.

"haven't you had enough?" gulf asked between mew's soft kisses.

"I just told you... I am just getting started... it has been four years... I have been craving for this for so long. So tonight, let me be the manic who craves for your body...." Mew said biting hid lips.

Gulf chuckled "you are really insane."

"yeah, I am, only for you..." saying that mew begin where he left off but this time, he took his time to make gulf feel the pleasure and letting him know how much he was craving for him.

Mew started to kiss every inch of gulf's skin from top to bottom. Gulf was feeling the traces of the kisses that were left by mew. Each and every touch felt like ice melting on his skin from the burning sensation of kiss.

Both of there member's were so hard from the pleasure they were giving each other from there touches. Mew can't handle it anymore he pushed his member into gulf but this time slowly and steadily feeling his member inside gulf the felt like he might cum just by putting his member in.

The sensation of their touches was so strong that the both were moaning in pleasure. Mew was thrusting slowly making gulf feel the pleasure of mew's thrusts inside him. He got up and hugged mew while he was inside of him. Mew didn't stop.

"ahhh...more...give me more...." Gulf moaned in mew's ears making mew member twitch inside him. S

"ahhhh.... Mew did you just got bigger....???" gulf said.

"its you fault... you are seducing me so hard right now that I can't control myself... I might lose it..."

Gulf kissed mew "then don't control yourself. Let's get lost." Saying that gulf lay back. Mew really lost it hearing those words. He started to thrust hard inside him.

"ahhhh...so good... more...give me more...." Gulf said in a sexy voice.

Mew got really impatient seeing gulf like this. He thrust in and out like a manic. But this time gulf can feel the pleasure with each thrust.

Finally, they both reach their climax. Mew dropped on top of gulf. They both were sweating like crazy. Mew tried to take his member out but gulf stopped him saying.

"let's stay like this little longer I want to feel connected to you a little longer." Hearing that suddenly gulf felt something inside his asshole. His eyes went wide. "did you just got hard again?"

Mew give gulf puppy eyes "it all your fault... now you have to take responsibility"

Saying that mew start to thrust inside him again. This kept on going on and on don't know how many times, till gulf exhausted and fell asleep while mew was thrusting inside him.

Hearing gulf soft snores mew smiled 'I guess I really over did it in excitement' mew took out his member and went to bathroom and cool himself down. Getting out of shower he cleaned gulf and put some cloths on him and covered him with blanket. He looked at the time. It was 5 in the morning.

He looked back at gulf and lay beside him and embrace him 'we really did it all night. No wonder he is exhausted.'

Mew closed his eyes embracing gulf in his arms. 'finally, I got you back.'

Thinking that mew and gulf both fall into a beautiful night slumber.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued....

i

know i am lacking alot ...as a writer😔 but i hope you are feeling the emotions that i want to show you...😃

still thank you for commenting and letting me know your thoughts.... 🥰🤗really you guys are amazing...🤗🥰

love you all...❤️❤️❤️