Unexpected guest

Gulf stood there shocked. He didn't move an inch after seeing the person with mew. He was thinking did he saw him or it was hallucination. It has been years, since he last saw him. So how he is here? he didn't come to my mother's funeral as he doesn't know how to get in touch with him. So how he is here?

As thoughts were making chaos in gulf's mind. The door opened, and mew entered the room and gulf stattled a little when mew called his name.

"gulf..." mew called.

Gulf turned and looked at mew, blankly. Mew step towards gulf and shook his shoulder to make him respond as gulf was standing there frozen.

"gulf... are you okay?" mew asked in concern.

"is he really here? Did I really saw him or I am imagining things now?" gulf asked.

"he is really here. I called him here to talk to you and he already wanted to talk to you." Mew said.

"how...? How you know him? Even I can't find him. So how you contacted him?" gulf frowned as he asks the question running through his mind.

"when you left, I tried to find you but i can's find you but later I hired someone to find you. And on the way, I found him. I contacted him once but never got in touch, so I sent him a mail instead and luckily until recently he contacted me back. There is a lot that he wants to tell you in person. Today he is here to talk to you."

Gulf don't know what to say, so many years he waited for him. But he never came and today all of a sudden, he is here to "talk".

Suddenly someone entered the room. mew was covering the vision of the person who just entered the room. as the person called gulf's name mew nodded and stepped aside from his spot. Now gulf can see the person clearly.

"gulf... son..." said the man.

"dad!!" words escape out of gulf's mouth without his consent.

His dad run up to him and hugged him tightly. Gulf froze again not knowing how to react. It has been so many years since he last saw his dad. He was always wished to meet him but later when he never contacted him, he lost hope to ever see him again. He moved on from the thought of seeing him ever again.

And now when he is here hugging him, he feels all the lonely times he felt at the days when he needed his dad so badly but he was never there.

Gulf pushed him away lightly "why are you here?"

His father backed off and stood their scanning gulf from up to down. Gulf also saw his dad a thought ran into his mind seeing his dad clearly 'so many years has been passed huh? He looks old now.'

"gulf look at you... you have grown up so much ..." his dad said with a huge smile on his face. His expression looked like he is the happiest person on the planet right now but gulf reminded himself of the bitter times.

"yeah... it has been so many years when you abandoned me and left." Gulf said coldly. Mew wanted to say something but stopped himself instead he said.

"I think you both need to talk. Gulf I will be outside." Gulf didn't respond to mew he just kept on glaring at his dad with anger. As mew left the room a silence fell all over the place.

Finally, his dad speaks up "I am really sorry gulfy. I am sorry."

"You are sorry??? You know how has it been for mom and me without you... you didn't even contact us. You never even cared about us. So why are you here now? Mom is gone and I lived as an orphan when she died. So, let me be orphan for rest of my life. Don't come here now and tell me you are sorry" gulf raised his voice as words were coming out of his mouth.

His dad's eyes went wide, grabbed gulf's hand lightly "that is not true gulfy. That is really not the truth. I wanted to be with you I wanted to contact you. But you mom never let that happened. She was so blinded by her ego and selfishness that she never let me meet you. She even legally declared me as an abusive father in court. She made sure I never see you. Even after that when I tried to meet you, she put me in jail saying I was trying to kidnap you. I tried gulfy, but I failed so many times that I had to give up. You are my son how can I abandon you."

Hearing what his dad just told him 'absuive father' but his dad had never done anything to be called abusive, gulf got shocked "no that's not true... mom can never do that... that's the truth gulfy..." his dad let go of his hand- and take-out papers from his pocket. And hand it to gulf "if you think I am lying just read this."

"what is this?" gulf said with a frown.

"just read it you will know everything" his dad said calmly.

At first gulf hesitated to even open up the letter. he doesn't want to know is what his dad just said is true or not. Because that will completely tint his mom's image in his mind.

For a moment he just looks at the letter that his dad just handed him. Then he opens it slowly and read the content of paper's as he was reading the content his heart started to pounce like crazy. He can't believe his eyes... all he was mummering was "this is not true... this is not true..." 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

here is another update... going to end this story soon. hopefully i won't disappont you guy's...🥰

Don't forget to comment your thoughts ...🤗

thank you all for being lovely reader's....😍😘

love you all...❤️❤️❤️