Trying something new

"Okay" gulf said.

Mew's face lit up with happiness. He was feeling like a little boy who won something. Gulf got shocked seeing mew like this. He has always seen him as an arrogant bully or a clingy person. But this is different.

At first, gulf had his doubts about mew being acting and may be trying to provoke him in some way but today when he bought gulf to see his past and a person can't fake this kind of emotions. And for the first time gulf want to try how it is like to date a guy. Although he feels this is not going to last or anything. He thinks why not give it a try and he might end up being a friend with mew.

"Thank you gulf really you won't regret this. I promise" mew said while hugging gulf tightly.

Gulf don't know what to do? he felt a little awkward "mmm yeah...." Gulf said.

Mew stepped back and looked at gulf's face. then he scratched his head "oh I am sorry I got too excited."

"aa... its okay." Gulf said looking down. Gulf was feeling a little awkward about the situation he is in especially with the person he thought was a asshole.

Mew looked at gulf's face, trying to read his emotion then he smiled. "I guess it got a little awkward. Let's head back first."

Gulf smiled awkwardly "yeah I guess it really got awkward."

Then they both went back to campus to fetch gulf's car. After arriving they both got out. Gulf turned to his car then stopped to look back "I see you tomorrow than"

Mew smiled "thanks for coming with me today gulf and thank you for giving me a chance."

Gulf don't know what to say so he just smiled lightly and turned back to his car.

"Can we go on a date tomorrow?" mew said when gulf was about to get in to his car.

Gulf stopped and looked back with wide eyes. Seeing gulf shocked me chuckled

"I am just talking about date. It will be just like hanging out. Don't worry." mew said smiling

"oh..okay sure. See you tomorrow then" saying gulf got in and drove off.

Mew looked at his car as it disappeared far away. He was smiling ear to ear.

'Finally, I got the chance to be with you and now I am never gonna let you go. no matter what....you will be mine in no time'

---

Waking up next day gulf yawned and then he remembered yesterday. He shoved his face in pillow 'I said yes. God what was I thinking? But seeing him like that how can i refuse?.' Mews face appeared in front of him. 'ughhh.. Sentiments has always been my weakness. And never expected mew can show that side of him like that.'

Suddenly he remembered and yelled "oh fuck!!! Today is our date"

"Oh my god you are going on a date today?" gulf looked towards the door.

"Mom you are at home?" gulf asked.

"I was just about to leave when I heard you. Yell. So date ha? Who is this lucky girl?" gulf's mother teased him smiling and poking his shoulder.

Gulf don't know, what to reply he wanted to tell the truth but he don't know how to tell her mom that it's a guy, he is going on date with. How will she react?. He don't know himself that he like guys or not. Mew is just an exception he is taking chance with. May be it is temporary. He took a deep breath and said.

"Just a girl from campus." Gulf replied.

"ooo is she beautiful? How is she? What's her name? Is she studying in your class?" her mother asked with sparkling eyes.

"Mom!!! It's just a date we are just getting to know each other." Gulf said.

"Okay... okay... I won't tease you. I got to go now. Tell me all about it when I get back" then she kissed his cheek before leaving.

Gulf sighed. 'God!! This situation is something. What I am gonna do?'

After getting out of gulf's room her mother, took out her phone from handbag and dialed a number. Soon the receiver picked up the call "I want you to keep an eye on him. I want to know his every move." After disconnecting the call he sighed 'date huh? She better be good to you or else...'

---

After getting ready gulf took his phone and ready to leave for campus. But when he switched his phone one he saw mew's 4 missed calls. 'is there any emergency' he swiftly dialed his number and after 2 rings mew picked up the call.

"hey you called?" gulf said

"yeah I wanted to ask you if you like to have breakfast with me. I can come and pick you up from your place" mew said

"oh no need I will see you at campus."

"mmmm...i...." mew stopped

"what is it?" gulf asked.

"I wanted to see you as soon as I woke up. I missed you already" Mew said.

Hearing that gulf blushed a little. Nobody has ever said something cheesy to him before. "ah..mmmm I will see you at campus in 15 min" saying that gulf disconnected the call. His ears turned red. He looked himself in the mirror 'what is this? Why he have to say something cheesy? Fuck this is not going to be easy I guess.'

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued....

i know this story is going too slow but i promise what comes next is going to be interesting... 😇

so keep an eye on it..🤗

thank you all for being lovely readers and supporting my story.🥰🥰😍😍🤗🤗

love you all❤️❤️❤️