Toying or Threat?

After the incident happened in cafeteria, gulf walk out of there to avoid mild and champ's questions. But being the best clingy curious friends, they followed gulf all day long. After being followed from cafeteria to washroom to classroom to football field, gulf as now annoyed with both of them.

"Can you both please stop following me around? It's really annoying." Gulf yelled turning back facing mild and champ.

Mild and champ looked at each other then. Mild turn to gulf and gave him teasing smirk. And move forward and put his arm around gulf's shoulder.

"We can stop, if you tell us what is going on between you and mew?" mild said giving gulf teasing smile.

Gulf slapped mild's hand making him retreating a bit "nothing is going on. He is just being an asshole and annoying me."

Mild and champ looked at gulf. "You mean he is after you?" champ asked.

Gulf sighed sitting down "I don't know man. He is just keep on annoying me from last few days. Everywhere I look, he is there to poke me. It's getting frustrating now."

After listening to gulf, mild and champ looked at each other. "But mew only go after people, if he find them threat to himself or he wants to toy with them...." Champ paused before continuing and stare at gulf a bit "looking at your situation he is toying with you."

"But I don't want to be in either of these situations. It's getting on my nerves now. I don't want anything to do with him. All I want is quiet and peaceful life." gulf said.

Mild sighed and sat next to gulf "gulf, I know you don't want to be in trouble. But mew is bad news. He is not going to back off unless he lose interest in you. One time mew showed interest in guy, later on that guy fell in love with him but mew lost interest in him and left him high and dry. That guy begged mew but mew didn't took a glance at him. Later on that guy tried to commit suicide after that no one knows where he is now."

Listening to the incident gulf's eyes went wide in surprise "is that guy alive?" gulf asked.

"Yeah, he is alive but he left university. No one knows where he is now. I am not trying to scare you but I am telling you the consequences of being with mew. No matter if you are his target or interest, it never ends well." Mild said.

"He is right gulf. You have to stay out of his sight." Champ said.

"But how?? He is literally, on my back. I even think he is staking me. I always get this feeling someone is watching my every move." Gulf said.

"Don't worry we are with you, we will figure something out." Champ said and mild nodded along.

"Thanks guy. You really are great friends" gulf smiled.

Pointing out to champ mild said "I don't know about him but I am great."

Champ slapped mild's head "you want compete and see who is great?"

Gulf laughed seeing, the two dorks fighting over silly thing.

---

"Mew, what are you planning? You are not yourself these days?" zack ask as they were standing on balcony of mew's apartment drinking some beer.

Zack and mew had been friends since middle school. Nobody knows mew better than zack but at some aspects mew was act unpredictable sometimes.

So zack is now confused by mew's actions lately toward a guy that just arrived in there campus. Mew has never shown his interest in someone before.

Zack has always seen people chasing mew and mew has always been the guy who just go with the flow. He never fall in love and he has no interest in relationship maybe because of trust issues. But he never stayed with the person too long.

This is the first time mew is going after someone.

"What are you talking about?" mew said sipping the beer in his hand.

"Don't act like, you don't know what I am talking about. Why are you going after that guy?" Zack said.

Mew just kept silent and kept on sipping his beer. Zack is now frustrated with mew's reactions. He snatched the beer bottle from mew's hand. Mew glared at zack.

"You know what happened last time?" zack said glaring back at mew.

"And you know that wasn't my fault right?" mew said.

Zack sighed a bit and giving back the beer bottle he said "I know, it wasn't your fault. But everyone thinks that, it was your fault. If that guy haven't come after you and emotionally blackmailed you to be with him. None of that would have happened."

Mew looked up in the sky "but this guy is different. I don't know the first time I looked at him, his eyes, and his lips, everything about him want me to look at him even more and know about him more. I don't know, why I am reacting this way either but that guy really attracts me."

Zack stared at mew for a minute "are you in love with him?"

Now mew was looking at zack in confusion and then chuckled a bit "shut up, how that can be? Love? Are you crazy? I am just curious about him or may be attracted to him. You know 'love' is not in my dictionary."

"It's possible." Zack replied.

"nah. I might wanna fuck him once and get it over with." Mew laughed.

"You know, have anyone told you what fucking bastard you are? He might not be gay." Zack scolded.

"You and Alice remind me every day and so what if he is not gay? He can be gay for me, for one night" mew laughed again.

Zack slapped mew on his shoulder "you are crazy." Zack paused a bit and then said "don't push it mew. You don't know much about this guy and you say one thing and do another. Even if you say you are attracted to this guy, you haven't don't things like stalking and poking someone for no reason".

After hearing zack, mew didn't say anything and kept on looking up in sky. He knew zack was right about him being acting differently for gulf but he is confused of his own feelings right now. mew has never fell in love or had feeling of love towards anyone before accept for his friends alice and zack.

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued...

thank you all for being supporting and loving.🤗🤗🤗.. will update soon... don't forget to comment.😇😇😇

love you all♥️♥️♥️