Having Fever

Gulf woke up with the bad headache he was feeling warm a little he touched his head to check, if he is having a fever? He felt warm but not that much so he just ignored it and went to freshen up.

After getting ready, he went downstairs to find something to eat and head to campus. Gulf entered kitchen as he was about to open the fridge he found a note that her mom wrote.

'Your breakfast is in the fridge don't forget to warm it and eat. Love mom.'

Gulf smiled reading the note. He knows how much mom loves him.

He opened the fridge, after warming up the food, he ate it just two spoonful because he didn't have the appetite and head to campus. Gulf was still having headache but he was just ignoring it.

After attending two lectures gulf was exhausted but he had to work on his project, he asked mild and champ to go ahead, he will meet them soon and then he went to library to gather material for his project.

In the library, as he was trying to keep himself awake and write notes, his eyes were getting heavy. And then the next moment he fell asleep. Putting his head down on table.

Moments later gulf heard a voice "hey are you okay?" gulf was in slumber sleep but the voice made him wake up but he was trying really hard to open his eyes. Few seconds later he felt someone's hand on his head.

"Hey! you are burning up?"

Gulf felt annoyed with the person who was disturbing his sleep "go away" gulf said being annoyed. And turned his head other way. Another moment later someone tapped his shoulder again.

Now gulf was really annoyed, lift his head to see the person who was disturbing his sleep. As he looked at the person his eyes went wide "you???? Why are you disturbing me? Don't you have better things to do...why do you...."

Gulf's sentence hanged in between when mew put his palm on gulf's forehead. Seeing mew's action, gulf stood up slapping away mew's hand. "What the hell you are doing?"

Mew stared at gulf "you are having fever, don't you feel that?"

Gulf was really annoyed "so what??? You just stay away from me. I don't need concern with me." Saying that gulf left the library.

Mew was now angry, looking at gulf's attitude but at the same time he was not saying anything because he was also feeling this suffocation in his chest seeing gulf's condition and not able to do anything about it.

After leaving library, gulf left the campus and went to nearer shop to get bottle of water. Suddenly, he was feeling thirsty. But as he reached the shop he was feeling dizzy. And the next moment he fainted everything blackout.

---

Gulf woke up. He saw the ceiling, suddenly he sat up on bed, a wet towel fell down from his forehead. Gulf looked at the wet towel and then Looking around and recognising the room 'again? Why?'

Then the door opened and mew entered with the glass of water in one hand and medicine in other. "So you woke up. Feeling better?" Mew asked with the sweet smile.

Gulf was not having it. He was feeling pissed. "Why? Why I am here?"

Mew looked at him in confusion "you fainted, so I took you here"

"how you know i fainted? Were you stalking me?" gulf asked staring at mew.

"yeah I was concerned so I followed you." mew said.

Gulf dumbfounded with mew's answer he sighed "Why your home? You might have taken me to campus clinic or hospital." Gulf asked.

"I felt like taking care of you. That's why I take you my home." Mew said.

Gulf hit his own head with palm of his hand. He was speechless listening to mew. He don't know, why mew is bothering him and what he has ever done to him that mew is toying with him like this.

Mew walked to gulf, place down glass of water and medicine on side table. Then remove gulf's hand from his head and put his palm on gulf's forehead to check his fever "your fever is gone down".

Gulf sighed looking at mew "what do you want mew? Why are you doing all this to me?"

Mew sat down in front of gulf while facing him "I have already told you what I want."

Gulf really wanted to punch mew in this moment but he was feeling strength less due to fever. All he did was shook his head. "You know you are really a shitty person." gulf said with the cold face.

Mew had enough with gulf's attitude. He fisted his hand in anger then he hover over gulf, making him lie on bed and mew was now over gulf.

"Hey what are you doing?" gulf said with shocked expressions on his face with mew's action. Gulf tried to push mew and get out from under him. But mew pulled gulf's hand and pinned them over gulf's head with his hand.

"Hey!!!!" gulf yelled.

"You know gulf. Your attitude is really getting on my nerves now. All I am doing is be nice to you and take care of you and you..... You are really unfair." Mew raised his voice.

"Unfair... are you serious?" Gulf was moving, struggling to shake mew off him. But mew was overpowering gulf. He was not letting him go.

"Yes, I am serious. You want to know how serious I am right now." mew said being pissed off. Mew lean down and captured gulf's lip with his own and kissed him abruptly. Gulf struggled but mew was pressed his lips harder and then he licked gulf's lips and leaned back.

"You bastard!!!" gulf yelled.

"Yes baby. I am a bastard and tonight I am going to show you what a bastard I am." Mew smirked. making gulf afraid  of mew's next move.

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued....

first of all, really sorry for late update, my schedule got really busy. but i am trying to be back on track.🥰

but thank you for being this amazing readers. really you guys are amazing🤗🤗🤗.

don't forget to comment your view's😃.

love you all♥️♥️♥️