Week earlier Part-1

A week earlier...

Gulf POV

'uurrghhh why do he have to confess to me? What's wrong with him? What's with I can't have feelings for someone else... and I am his. What the fuck is wrong with him? But why I was dumbfounded? I didn't I pushed him?'

"Gulf!!! Gulf!!! You stop right there...." As I was lost in thoughts I heard someone calling me from behind. And I recognized the voice I sighed.

"Oh now you are ignoring us? You stop right there."

"What do you want now?" I said in a being annoyed voice. But I know mild is not going to stop bothering me till he get some answers.

"What do I want???... I want to know what is going on. What's with mew saying he is your boyfriend and what with you and that new girl Lisa?" he is not shutting up a question after question. This is really annoying right now. But If I don't say anything he won't let go.

I took a deep breath before speaking "Lisa is my ex."

"whhaaat? Why didn't you told us before. And what's with 'boyfriend' mew?" his shocking expression is really funny right now but this interrogation is annoying.

"I didn't had the chance to tell you before. And mew was just messing around. Now you got your answers and I am getting late for practice." As I said that I turned and walked away before he say anything else.

"Hey!! Hey!! I have ton of more questions" he was yelling from back. But I just ignored it as he followed me.

---

Now a days, I am really losing my sleep from all the people around me. Thank god! mom is not around or else seeing me like this, she would have made a big fuss. To relieve from this stress, I decided to come for early football practice but right now I am regretting it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked pinching my eyebrows.

"I just came coincidently and saw your car so i figured you might be here." Mew said smiling.

"Okay. so I got to go now" I turned to leave to finish up my practice but he stopped me holding my hand.

"Are you ignoring me?" he asked.

"Man... I was here for my practice and you just came here, I have to finish my practice. Now let go of my hand before I hit you or something" I said expressing how annoyed I am.

"Why are you so angry in the morning?"

"Because you are making me angry." As I said that he let go of my hand. I looked back at his face he made a sad puppy face. 'Fuck. What's with the expression? It's not like I have said anything harsh or cursed him. God! Why he is making me feel guilty like, I have done something wrong here' I sighed

"Let me finish my practice and then we can go for breakfast. If you haven't had one. "As I finished my sentence his face light up like bulb.

"I will wait here then" he said with the biggest smile, I have ever seen on his face.

---

I shouldn't have come here. Mew is acting like a boyfriend and treating like girl. And it's really annoying. Getting me food and asking me every minute is the food ok or do I need anything else.

"Can I get anything else for you?" he asked again

I just shook my head no saying anything. He really bought a lot of food it, its going to get waste. After few minutes he asked again.

"do like this food or should I get you something else for you?"

"Fuck!!! Mew can I eat in peace for one moment." I burst out. And now he is looking at me with wide eyes. I had enough. I just left the place and head to parking lot. I need to leave, before I hit or punch someone.

As I sit my car someone, open the passenger seat and got in.seeing the person who just got in I screamed in my mind. 'now fuck me already.'

"What are you doing here? Was I not clear yesterday?"

"Gulf, I need to talk to you no matter what." Lisa said. What did I do to deserve this day? What is wrong with everybody?

"But I am not in mood to talk. so get out." I yelled.

She put on seat beat "no, I won't"

I sighed. Suddenly, I saw mew coming towards my car with angry expression on his face. God, he is going to create a scene again. Especially with Lisa here. I just started the car and drove off. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

hope you all liking my story. please vote and comment your views.🥰🙏🏻😊

love you all.❤️❤️❤️