Week earlier Part-2

After driving a little further from the campus I stopped my car near bus stop. lisa looked at me from side.

"Why are we stopping here?" Lisa asked in confused expression. I got off the car and went around to passenger side door and opened it.

"You get off here. You can get a bus from here." I asked her coldly.

"I won't... I won't leave until ..I get to talk to you and get you back." she said

I closed my eyes knowing how stubborn she is. "Okay, if you won't leave. I will" saying that I turned around and walked towards a bus that just stopped at stop and get on it. I heard Lisa, yelling my name from behind but I had enough for one day and I am not in mood of another drama. I just ignored her.

Arriving at home, I feel so exhausted. I just want to go up my room and sleep like log. As I was about to enter my room I noted a note on the door.

'Honey, I won't be able to see you for a while, I am leaving for a work trip. Sorry. Let me know, if you need anything or call Ron. Take care and eat your meals on time.

-love mom'

She left again. At least you should have called. but she is always like this, leave without saying anything at least now she leave notes to inform me.

I entered the room and flopped on bed. 'It's been really exhausting day'

---

Ring ring ring ring!!!

'Who is calling me this early in the morning?' I picked up my phone. Without opening my eyes.

"hey!! Where are you? You will get late for class today and mild has been calling you for hours" . i recognized the voice...champ just yelled at me as soon as I picked up his call.

I opened my eyes and checked the time and saw lisa, mild's 15 and mew's 65 missed calls 'fuck it!! I am not going out today and I don't have my car anyway'

"gulf !!! can you hear me?"

"yeah... I am not feeling well can you tell the teachers that I am sick so I won't be attending classes today"

"what happened? Do you want me to get you medicine or food?" he sounded worried for me.

"no I'll be fine I have medicines and I will order some food so don't worry"

"you remember day after tomorrow is going to be our football match?"

"yeah i remember.. don't worry i will be okay by tomorrow and i'll see you at practice"

"Okay take care than and let me know if you need anything"

"okay thank bye"

as the call disconnected. I checked my phone and saw missed calls and messages as well from mild, champ, Lisa and mew. and suddenly all the scenes from yesterday flashed in front of me. and my phone vibrated again.

 i frowned looking at the caller it was lisa.I just switched my phone off and just throw it  on other side of bed.  For today I am going to lay down and clear my head.

As I just thought that mew's face popped up in my head. Fuck!!! why he is on my mind now?. I just lay down and put a pillow on my face in frustration and yelled. After tossing and turning for hours, i can't rest because of mew face and his words kept in ringing in my head.now my stomach is growling, I decided to get up to eat something.

Its almost 6 in the evening and I haven't had food in my system whole day.at first I thought I should order food delivery but then I changed my mind and decided to go out. So I freshen up and head out.

 i decided to walk that might clear my head. Now, I am standing in front of food stall. I greeted stall owner with my sweetest smile. I am coming here since she opened this stall few years ago. she is really amazing women, who is trying to earn money for her kids to get better education. I respect her so much and as I come here often she also treat me like her own son. She really is a warm person, always smiling even with hardships.

After having the food, talking with her and satisfying my stomach. I head back to home. As I was cross the road suddenly a biker appear... I froze for a second suddenly i heard someone yell my name and  suddenly someone pushed himself on me and we rolled over the side of road.

"ahhh... damn it!!" I yelled, as I felt pain from falling.

"gulf you are okay?" I looked at the person in front of me.

"mew!???" I was really surprised seeing him. how he is here?. He stood up and help me up. Checking me from top to down and circled around me checking if I got injured.

"are you okay? did you get hurt anywhere?" he asked with worried expression.

"i..i am really sorry sir. I was in r..rush" the biker said, he looked really frightened. hearing the biker's excuse ,mew turned back in anger towards the biker who was standing in fear on the side.

Mew grabbed the biker by his collar "like fuck you were? because of you he might have got injured... What if something happened to him?...you have to pay the price..."mew gritted his teeth. People walking by stopped by to watch the scene. mew raised this fist to punch him....

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

hey guys i hope you like the chapter... i will update next chapter one soon...🤗

so please vote and comment your thought.🥰🤗🤗

love you all...😘😘❤️❤️❤️