Telling truth

Mew really wanted to see gulf and talk to him. But it's been two days, since that night and mew haven't seen gulf since. Now, he was worried for gulf's health and he wanted to apologies to him for his actions as well.

Mew went to football field but nobody was there. He decided to check locker room. As he walked towards locker room he heard some people chattering. As he was getting closer to door, he heard two guys talking. At first he was not interested on eavesdropping. He turned to leave but suddenly he heard gulf's name in their conversation.

He turned back to listen.

"Really man gulf has that ass that wanted to be fucked by Me." the guys said.

"Stay away from him, he is mine. i think, I am getting close to him. Yesterday when he didn't come to practice I called him, and found out he was sick. You know what happened after that?" the second guy said.

"What?" the guy asked

"I went to his house He is rich man, I think I for gulf, I am ready to be fucked by him. Money and good looks that guys is gold mine." the guy laughed in excitement "May be next time, I get to sleep over at his house and in his bed with him by my side." Saying that they both laughed.

Mew was fuming with anger hearing their conversation, he dashed inside. Both the guys stunned with the sudden intrusion of mew. Mew rushed towards them and grabbed the guy's neck "what did you say?"

The guys gulped. "I asked what you just said?" mew asked through his gritting his teeth.

The guy tried to get out of mew's grip but mew was stronger than him "let me go dude. What's your problem?" Mew gave him death glare before punching him. The other guy came forward to save his friend but mew also punched him hard in his stomach. Then the other guy got angry and stepped forward and punched mew.

That angered mew more. He rushed towards the guy and punched the guy making him drop on the floor. Mew hover over him and start to punch is face over and over. He broke his nose and the blood is overflowing but mew didn't stop the other guy was trying to push mew off from his friend but mew stood up and kicked him in the stomach. Making guy fell on the floor.

Just as mew stepped forward to hit the guy again. He heard a familiar voice come from the door. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Mew stopped looked back. 'Gulf'

Gulf look at his team players who were badly beaten up looking at mew's hands it is clear who is the cause of this beating "you again? Do you find pleasure in hurting people" gulf said coldly to mew.

Mew opened his mouth and stepped forward to gulf. But gulf interrupted him

"I guess your parents didn't have time to teach you, that's why you turned out to like this shitty person or they taught you to be like this." gulf said coldly.

Hearing what just gulf said about his parents mew got more pissed he rushed towards gulf, hold him from his shoulder and pushed him to the wall next to door, gulf hissed in pain. "What did you just say about my parents?"

"You heard me." gulf said coldly again.

Mew glared strongly at gulf, gulf gave him equally string stare and then mew punched the wall next to gulf's head. Gulf didn't even blink. Mew let go of gulf and walked out of there.

Gulf rushed to his team mates and called mild and champ for help. After few minutes they arrived and they took them to infirmary. The doctor treated them as they stood outside.

"What happened to them? who did this? champ asked.

"It was mew." gulf told them.

"But why? What they did to him?" mild said.