Pain...

Gulf took Emma and sunny to a toy store, where Emma is going crazy seeing all the toys and she is pulling gulf everywhere. Sunny was just having fun watching them.

"Dad!! This is the teddy bear, I wanted for a long time." Emma pointed at the biggest teddy bear at the store.

Gulf started to make calculation how to make this teddy bear fit in their hotel room. "dad what are you thinking!! lets go and buy this." seeing Emma's sparkling eyes, gulf really can't refuse to this little bundle of joy he just smiled and went to pay for the it.

After paying the bill gulf look around to find sunny but she was nowhere to be found so he asked one of the staff member. The staff member pointed at sunny who was standing outside, as gulf looked at her way his eyes went wide seeing mew talking to sunny.

Gulf rushed towards them with Emma. Mew smirked after looking at gulf, who was walking towards them.

"oh! Speaking of devil, I was just asking sunny, where you were? And here comes the devil..." mew smirked. Sunny flinched. She was looking scared.

"Who are you calling devil?" Emma frowned

Gulf stood there quietly not knowing what to say. Mew chuckled "I am just joking. I guess... I offended a little princess here." Mew smiled wide at Emma making her shy a bit.

Emma hugged gulf "dad ...who is this?"

"ah....ammm" gulf don't know how to introduce mew.

"I use to be your dad's important person in past. But I guess things are not s you think they are" Mew said smiling but his words seems cold.

Gulf turned to sunny and hand emma to her. "Sunny... why don't you take emma back? I will be back in a bit." sunny took Emma's hand and nodded.

"Dad! aren't you coming with us?" emma said.

Gulf kissed Emma on her forehead "I will be back before you know, honey. so just go back with your mom and play with your new teddy for a bit okay."

"okay.. dad come back soon" Emma said smiling. Gulf looked at sunny and gave a nod. Sunny nod back and went back with Emma.

After Emma and sunny left, gulf turn to mew. "I guess... we need to talk".

Mew step forward and held gulf's hand tightly almost making gulf hiss in pain "yeah we need have a good talk."

---

Mew brought gulf to his home. Mew was living in the same house. Gulf was confused but he know, he needed to follow mew and talk calmly because gulf knows mews stubborn personality.

The whole ride from shopping mall to mew's house was silent. But gulf can feel the furiousness in mew's gestures. As he can feel mew clenching his teeth in anger. But gulf knew this would happen someday and he need to face mew and talk to him. But he was still not ready to face mew, still he knows he need to be strong and face mew no matter what, he will cut out all the ties that left 4 years ago.

As they entered the house gulf felt a nostalgic feeling looking around the house, everything is the still the way it used to be four years ago. He felt like he has traveled back in time and came back 4 years. But gulf know it's not a dream and he is standing in mew's home right now.

"Why are we here?" gulf turned and asked mew who was closing the door and move towards him.

"You tell me... what you see right now?" mew asked.

Gulf looked at him in confusion "what are you trying to say? Just come to the point"

Mew rushed forward and grabbed gulf by his hair, making gulf feeling the pain as mew gripped onto his hair tightly.